Presenters for Daytime Emmy Nominations

JackPeyton

• Members

"All My Children stars Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) and Cameron Mathison (Ryan), Farah Fath (Gigi) and John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex) of One Life to Live, Marcy Rylan (Lizzie) from Guiding Light and Van Hansis (Luke) of As the World Turns will join Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Alison Sweeney (Sami) from Days of our Lives as The View hosts the live nomination ceremony for the 35th annual Daytime Emmy Awards, Wednesday, April 30."

ABC will broadcast this year's Daytime Emmys live on Friday, June 20, from 8 to 11 pm/ET sharp, from Hollywood’s Kodak Theater.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Daytime fans will want to tune in "The View" on April 30. The chat show will broadcast nominations for the Daytime Emmys.

The winners will be announced 8 to 11 p.m. June 20 on ABC. This is the 35th anniversary for the Daytime Emmys.

With "The View" spreading the news, I've got a feeling that the Barbara Walters-Whoopi Goldberg chat show will do well in the nominations. "The View" airs at 11 a.m. weekdays on WFTV-Channel 9.

The nominations for daytime drama are closely followed, even if the genre's ratings are suffering. Taking part in the nominations on "The View" will be Cameron Mathison and Rebecca Budig of ABC's "All My Children," Farah Fath and John-Paul Lavoisier of ABC's "One Life to Live," Marcy Rylan of CBS' "Guiding Light," Van Hansis of CBS' "As the World Turns" and Bryan Dattilo and Alison Sweeney of NBC's "Days of Our Lives."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertain...iew-to-bro.html

Archived