OLTL: Week of March 3rd

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bullshit. i still dont see todd as actually thinking cole raped her. todd flashed back to him raping coles mother and assumed. there was nothing to imply it was a rape at all.

he is actually lower than sonny & jason on gh, who knew it was possable?

thank you!

furthermore blaire is worse than carly on GH for keeping her chil and langston around this psychotic monster.

• Administrator

Here's the quote:

Todd: "Yes, that is what happened! This person took my daughter to an abandoned house, against her will, where he figured no one would discover his brutal crime, and HE RAPED HER! PERIOD! Did you see her?!! Did you see her......how emotional she was......she's been traumatized by this."

• Members

As for Todd thinking Cole raped her, that makes no sense. Starr went to Cole, not hte other way around and she clearly did not look like she was being raped. Todd just saw something he didnt want to see and went crazy. Using the rape excuse was his way of justifying his violence in his head. When he calms down, he will most likely realize that that wasnt the case. Right now, he wants to beleive that Cole raped her bc theres no way his precious daughter would defy him and give herself to some boy. He mentally can not accept that which just goes to show how crazy he is

• Administrator

I actually thought it was funny when he mildly slapped Marko twice. :lol: Marko was shitting in his pants. LOL

I didn't see him take a swing. He raised his backhand to her - same thing he did to Starr. Yeah, he was wrong to do that. But it did amp up the intensity when Todd raised his hand. I was on the edge of my seat.

Amazing drama all around with the Manning's. I haven't been this invested and excited about OLTL in a very long time.

• Members

He took a swing at her. Had she not moved, he would have punched her dead in the face.

I want these kids to go down and file charges against him. You dont put your hands on children. I didnt find any of it funny and Todd needs to get thrown in jail.

• Members

LOL This is Todd? Trevor IMO is NOT playing Todd, but Walker Lawrence. This character is NOT Todd Manning IMO ;)

WORD!

Todd's just a sicko child abuser now IMO. Sounds to me like Tommy was much better off with Michael and Marcie

That may be how Todd sees it, but IMO it still does NOT justify his actions. Did Starr cry rape? Hardly.

• Members

Have Cole arrested for what? Cole is 17 years old. Nora mentioned that today. Cole did not kidnap or rape her. Todd getting the cops involved will only hurt himself

As far as him being Starr's voice of reason. She should have herself emancipated from him and given whats happened and his history, that shouldnt be too hard for her.

• Administrator

Okay, I'm rewatching that scene....Todd does take a swing. If he wanted to hit her, he could've but he didn't. I wish he wouldn't have done that either.

Well, I thought the slapping was funny because of the closeup on Marko's face. I think Jason Tam is a funny actor. LOL

• Members

I actually think he did hit Langston. It looked more than just him raising his hand at her.

Regardless, Todd is not living in reality and that does not excuse his actions. With that argument anyone can "believe" someone is hurting their family and pull a machine gun on men, women and children in a high school. Their asses will be spending the maximum sentence in a state penitentiary.

Todd was wrong on all counts. As for him hitting Markko it is not even a matter of him initially believing Starr was raped since the minute he found Markko in the closet he immediately started pounding on him no questions asked. That excuse does not fly.

People say this is the real Todd Manning but I say no freaking way. This person is neither dark nor complex. He's simply vile and demented and if they want to return him to the original character cicra 1993 then the writers better own up to it instead of hiding behind some crap excuse of protective father.

Archived