OLTL: Week of March 3rd

• Members

What a great Friday Eppy!!!

The BE s/l has promise, I like seeing the competitive Clint come out

Antonio gets everything taken away from him was a surprise, but I feel sorry for Carlotta because now she may lose the diner.

Rex and Gigi were toooo cute today, what an adorable flashback!

I cannot wait until Jared's & Nat can be together.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The week started with low expectations because of everyone's hatred for "teen filler" (mine included) but it turned out amazing IMO. The Todd/Starr/Blair stuff was incredible, and the BE story has taken full flight. NuClint has finally blossomed as a character and I think Bo and Clint are on the verge of switching women - Lindsay has much more chemistry with Clint anyway and their scenes sparkled, and we'd finally get Bo and Nora back. The use of Asa's death to create this new storyline and these new situations, with various characters like Clint grappling with aspects of Asa's legacy and the struggle to keep his company alive, has been brilliant, and it's just getting started, with JVD finally getting to play a Clint that is written with depth.

Oh, no? Who did you think Todd was talking about when he described Starr's "rape" to Blair? When he asked if there were others? He wasn't talking about Cole. Those scenes were brilliant, classic Todd.

• Members

Overall it's been an amazing week. One Life to Live had me glued to my television during the drama with the Mannings and the potential take over of BE.

Dare I say that for the first time in quite awhile, JvD finally made the role of Clint Buchanan his own in thos scenes with Virgil Webster. I'm loving every bit of seeing JvD play a character who's conflicted between his good and bad side. I agree with the poster who says that Catherine Hickland and Jerry ver Dorn do have chemistry. I wouldn't mind a pairing between their characters.

Archived