OLTL: Week of March 3rd

• Members

Starr is SUCH a bitch. You'd rather have Cole in your life than your father? What a HORRIBLE thing to say...especially to your best friend who's parent's died.

Oh OMG, Todd has officially lost his freakin mind....and I still love it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

The first time I ever saw Todd was in June of 1998 when he was holding people hostage, so I LOVE seeing this side of Todd again.

That last scene with him setting in the chair and saying how he's going to make everyone pay was FREAKY!! Something bad is going to happen!

I also LOL at Langston being scared and quickly walking away. :lol:

• Members

Starr is EXACTLY who her parents wanted her to be. Look at clips from when she was a child...same Starr and I am glad that she is returning to what she used to be. She is a perfect combination of Blair and Todd. I think she's the only supercouple child that I actually love.

• Administrator

In context of the scene - a father believing someone raped his daughter - I had no problems with the action Todd took.

I don't get why Todd's living there. He's rich and can get his own place.

• Members

Todd has lost all sense of reality. He cooked up an entire scenario (and one that would have been an interesting one on screen) in his head. He believes that Cole plotted it all, he believes that Starr was raped ('he asked her were there more')...there are clear indications all around that he has broken away from reality and is living in his own world. He doesn't see Cole as some minor...he sees him as the guy who plotted and raped his daughter...combining that with his mental state, it's pretty good story telling.

And ykw...this is the first time that I've been really interested in Todd since TSJ took over...I still miss Roger and I WONDER what he could do with this material, but TSJ is giving me the creeps. I think the entire family has brought their A-Game for this storyline.

Oh and I don't know what it is but I don't care one iota about Langston.

• Members

Wow OLTL is on fire...

The Mannings have had the most incredible drama this past week. TSJ, KDP, KA have been amazing!! Starr/Colr totally had sex, Starr is upset because Todd runined her special night and beat up her boyfriend. She will look back at that night as a nighmare not a wonderful memory. 16 is way too young to be having sex, but it is a soap. Blair had been dealing with the weight of the world. she is dealing with Todd's temper and break from reality and Starr's anger and emotional trama. KDP is doing a great job. I feel sorry for Blair, she is between father and daughter. Todd is insane- and I love it. Todd is dark, dangerous, deadly, and cold. This is Todd Manning. He scares the crap out of me and pulls at my heart strings all in the same moment. TSJ is knocking this out of the park!!! I am loving this storyline. I hope they keep the focus on Todd/Starr and not Cole/Starr!!!!

BE is crisis. I love it. Lindsay and Clint have mad chemisty- maybe it's just the Bo/Nora fan in me- but I love them together. Jared/Nat and John/Nat need to be a triangle- that would be crazy!!! Dorian and Nora are soap gold. Fighting over clint is stupid, David is 10x the man that Clint is!!!!

Talia and Antonio are becoming less boring and they are actually making me watch them. I hope they continue to do this!!!

***If my dad had caught me in bed with a boy at 16, we would both be dead. So on team Todd in this!!!!!!

Archived