OLTL: Week of March 3rd

• Administrator

Yeah, Todd defintely lost his mind when he attacked Cole, but he thought Cole raped Starr. I understood what he was thinking. Sure he was wrong to see raise his hand to Starr, but I didn't mind that, as long as he didn't go overboard and hit her, and I liked that Blair threatened to take away the children if did that again. Damn, those scene were intense. Kudos to TSJ, KA and KDP.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally intense!! I am barely in the middle of watching this show and had to come post about , WOW what a great eppy so far and the acting is great from everyone but Cole, sorry still do not care for him.

It seems to me that Todd is calling rape because he is recalling what he did to Marty when he was a teen. Notice he said asked Starr how many were there? Todd was definately out of it until Blair yelled at him and said "look what you are doing to our daughter!" After that he seemed to snap out of it and walked out....

To be continued...will report back on the other half hour later.... damn this is good!

• Members

I don't think Todd really thought Cole raped her. I think he was having his own flashbacks to his own sins. I think he snapped.

It was great drama IMO. I also loved the Clint and Lindsey scenes and want to see where the BE story and that quad is going.

• Members

Todd...has lost....his....FLIPPIN MIND!!!!!

And I love it! I was wondering what it would take for him to do it. Todd has been more than understanding of Cole & Starr's relationship. But when he realized Starr with with Cole, he immediately thought the worse. He wasn't sure if they were going to run away or not. His most immediate thought was getting to his daughter, god help the person who stood in his way.

He beat the hell out of Cole. Given the situation Todd found his daughter in, I can see why. Todd immediately thought something bad happened to Starr. It's the same thing he was afraid of the night Cole roid raged on Starr.

• Members

I'm watching this now....I just got done seeing Starr cry to Blair. I really feel no sympathy for her..... Todd didn't do anything to her. He beat the hell out of her boyfriend. He "ruined" her chance of giving it up to Cole? Yeah...I'm really supposed to feel bad for her. Whatever....

• Members

Todd completely lost his mind today and although I hate John and it pains me to say...but SOMEONE had to knock Todd on his behind from beating up Cole. I mean seriously.

The Starr and Blair scene was awesome...the Starr and Todd scene was awesome...all around good show for the Mannings. Starr is every bit of Todd and Blair mixed together.

Oh and Todd has lost his ever loving mind...when he looks at Cole, he sees himself plain and simple.

• Members

I'm sorry, I can't say that I wouldn't have reacted the same way if I found my daughter with an older boy. I knew when I was a teen, that if I was caught by my girlfriend's father, I would have gotten my ass kicked. That's a chance ALL boys take when they're with a girl. Todd just happened to go through with his threat.

• Members

Wow this Todd thing actually ahs me VERY excited. If done well it could bring up some major isses--like in Todd's head even though he's no longer the rapist he was, he still sees sex as some sort of power/control issue and doesn't want Starr to be a "victim" of that--his mind is still very warped about it all.

• Administrator

ITA. I totally understood what Todd did. Like you Ryan, I can't say I wouldn't have done something thing to Cole. If you mess around with daddy's little girl, you mess with daddy himself. Also, Todd has a history with rape so that was going through his mind too.

I love this type of family drama. I don't get to see it often on soaps.

Archived