ATWT Casting News

• Members

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/atwt/about/casting/

Jon Prescott has been cast as Mike. Mike hopes to get back together with Katie and he has a new business venture. He will first air as Mike in March.

What fun!! :rolleyes: More Katie and her chasing after Mike again. :rolleyes: Ughhhhhh...this makes me so angry! They got rid of Scott Bryce to bring in boring Mike again. So he can pimp Katie. :angry:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hold the hell up, this is the new Mike guys

http://imdb.com/name/nm2062720/

What is wrong with the ATWT casting department, he is 16 years younger than the first Mike and 10 years younger than the second one. Since that's the case, he could of been a Dusy Recast instead of killing him off. Hmmm, to say ATWT is having a budget crisis, they are sure hiring a lot of newbies.

• Members

I'm so not interested in a recast Mike. I mean, I hardly tolerated the previous one. UGH and to make it worse, he's going to be Katie's prop.

On a funnier note.....So, Shawn Christian (original Mike) went to Days of Our Lives and ATWT ended up with a recast? Something's wrong with this picture. LOL

• Members

No doubt SC doesn't want to be tied down long term. Same reason he took that OLTL gig when ATWT was ready to bring back Mike the last time. Y'know...I'm glad. I loved him when I was younger...but I've seen him since and he's just bad.... Still great to look at though.

I can hardly wait for Ho-Ho-HoKatie to get her stocking stuffed again, by yet another sucker soulmeat soulmate.

Run Brad, run!! Be free!!!!

• Members

It's in one of the current magazines that Shawn was asked to return to ATWT. The reason he didn't do it is because he now lives on the west coast and is involved in coaching teams for his son and doesn't want to give that up. Obviously he didn't want to move his family out east either. At least he was asked!

I don't think there was any need to bring back Mike and to make him so young is ridiculous. I'm sure it's just a plot device to get Katie and Brad closer :rolleyes: We sure didn't need anymore 20-somethings on the show and it sure messes with history. :angry:

• Members

Making Mike Kasnoff younger is absolutely stupid. Why not just create a younger cousin or brother to Mike, or just cast someone the right age in the role. Why couldn't they have just gotten Mark Collier back, since he's not doing anything. Stupid moves like this make me glad that I no longer watch the crapfest that ATWT has become.

Archived