ATWT Thursday February 14

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed the pre-opening stuff but can somebody try and get me to understand why Lily i appearing as a spirit? SHE'S NOT DEAD!!!!

Hopefully this follows the continuity of the show because I like Lily and Holden together. That last part was sweet.

• Members

^ Oh thanks. I have to watch the show on CBS Video. So far its better than the X-mas show. I like Luke and Noah's but it would have been better if they kissed instead of hug. I know the people on CBS.com boards are complaining about that one.

• Members

Was Gwen's band the Itty Bitty Titty Crew? I need to see that again. :lol: Tom and Margo ROCK. They could be the show's answer to Tracy and Hepburn in regular episodes too.

I can't even articulate the depth of contradiction in Nuke's involvement today. The show highlighted the Stonewall Inn, a historic landmark that gay people know like an old friend. That's like OLTL showing the AIDS quilt, seriously. How many shows SET in New York will do that? Yet on Valentine's Day, OF ALL DAYS, ATWT's signature gay couple wasn't allowed a peck on the lips. Before anyone says that they presumably just met in their fantasy - so did Will and Gwen in theirs, but they kissed. :(

• Members

I get the anger and frustration over the lack of PDA's where Nuke are concerned. I really do. At the same time, I can't help but think some of us won't be happy until we see the two literally humping each other in the Snyder kitchen. (And even then....,lol.)

• Members

Eh....ironic that I liked the Tom/Margo one best. (Well, not really, when all they really did was steal nearly verbatim from Adam's Rib....). The Carly/Jack one was okay, but it had way too much Katie for my taste (which means it included her in the first place.) I did like Gwen's song, even though I didn't dig the Willen one in general. :rolleyes: Another "message" moment for Nuke...who would have guessed?

• Members

Tom and Margo KILLED it! They made this episode for me, along with *shock* Meg, Paul and Emily. I only wish this couple could be a real viable romantic couple in real time. The writers are losing out!!!

Everything else sucked. And I thought Jake looked horrible in the location stuff with Luke.

Archived