Aretha Vs. Beyonce

stenbeck212

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read about this.... *yawn*

No, you're making it that way, though. Nobody would have thought twice about it had it not been for this stupid "speaking up". Yes, you're legendary. Yes, you're talented. But honestly......Give it a rest.

That's like kicking someone down to the ground and as they lay their begging for mercy, telling them "Love ya!" Sarcasm at its best.

• Members

Why is this a story? :rolleyes: Aretha has some issues, remember her diva concert on Vh-1, she had to out sing everybody and they were there for over 10 minutes just so she could prove a point. :rolleyes: Beyonce wasn't even thinking about her when she said that, and why in the hell did beyonce lip-synch to talking????

• Members

Aretha is similar to that of Little Richard in terms of always crowing about being acknowledged..

Yes Aretha is the Queen of Soul....always will be; and Tina is the Queen of Rock N Roll.....both of them are icons....Aretha should have just left her mouth closed...

I remember that VH1 Diva's thing...There was always some drama when they had those; between Mariah Carey, between Whitney Houston, between Aretha Franklin.

I do recall Gloria Estefan quipped this when they showed a picture of the Divas and she was not shown "Mariah's hair took up half the shot, at least you got my elbow."

Archived