ATWT Wednesday February 13

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy moly, TPTB are working overtime to give Scott Bryce the most ridiculous send off. Is there some sort of rare stupidity in Lyla's DNA? Her children seem to have inherited it somehow. How did Craig even HEAR what Lucinda was saying to "Lucy" on the road? Bionic ears, most likely. It's not like the woman was shouting. He didn't keep his car far enough out of sight to avoid getting caught either. The guy never investigated Emily's tip! He's just flying to a BIG island hoping to find Johnny. Then there's sister Margo. A cop so smart that she gives shelter to her son's friend, despite saying that she never heard of him before today, and he hearing that already had a place to "crash." Somehow he slipped in the word homeless and her heart melted. You just CAN'T want Adam back that much. Missing the boys? Damn, she did everything short of dragging Tom up to their bedroom to attempt another conception. It's a shame that we weren't treated to Katie's foolishness, to finish off the trend her siblings started.

If the audience says "he would never do that," you have failed, a wise man once said. Therefore I want Lucinda's lobotomy reversed so that we never associate Paul Ryan with Worldwide EVER again.

So Henry goes to the point of losing his shirt because he's urged to earn money that will buy Vienna something fancy? Wasn't he at that point when he won the game and pulled out?

I want the body snatchers to return everyone I used to recognize on this show!

• Members

I just can't for the life of my grasp why Paul Ryan and Craig Montgomery give Meg the time of day, let alone consistently bet at her feet. It's mind boggling.

But I had some Paul and Emily to take my mind off that for a few moments :D .

BTW, I'm totally confused...b/c I got the impression in that last scene at the bar that maybe Paul did NOT own WW and it was all part of the plan, since we didn't actually SEE most of the plan onscreen (just the Emily portion). But Lucinda's comment about how her company is WW so she has contacts everywhere...made me wonder if putting Paul out there as the owner isn't part of the scam in some way.

• Members

Snoozeville..

I did laugh my ass off over Margo's sudden act of kindness, inviting a complete stranger into her house. D'uh....this is exactly what got Carly into trouble. At least Carly knew Kit and Sam had records. ;) I guess Margo just forgot Adam would still be facing charges? Although my mind blanks at the moment on exactly what they would be.

Archived