Days: Friday, Feb. 8

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Best episode in a good while. Loved EJ and Sami; the scattering of the ashes; the Santeen scenes; John seeing them reunite and how their reunion blended into EJ/Sami. A very, very nice way to wrap up the (Santo/Colleen) storyline and kudos to whoever wrote the episode.

• Administrator

I'm not a Santeen fan but even I have to admit that the scattering of the ashes mixing with the Santeen was MASTERFUL and BEAUTIFUL! It was one of the best sequences on DAYS that I've ever seen. Kudos to the writer who wrote that scene. And kudos to Albert Alarr too who seems to be learning a lot from Ed Scott.

• Members

Wow..Excellent show today..We got some great closure to the Coleen and Santo storyline...and the start of Ava's new storyline, which i'm very excited for..The scattering of the ashes, with the Santeen flashbacks was very well done..I couldn't stand the story last summer, but i do think this was a great way to please the fans..And i even liked their ghosts being reunited..

This week has just been so much better than last week...and next week should be awesome as well..Can't wait..I just love this Ireland group all together..Its like Vet Central baby!!! Such a contrast from last year at this time, when we weren't even seeing Bo, Hope, John, and Marlena..

And it was nice seeing the quick glimpse of Ava..I can't wait for that story to start..

• Members

Friday's show was beautiful. I was tearing up during the Santeen flashbacks. I loved their story last summer, but wish the writers had found something else for the veterans to do besides sit around and read love letters. Another storyline featuring the veterans might have avoided some of the Santeen backlash I've encountered on the message boards. IMO, Albert Alarr has always been a wonderful director. I've been a fan since he directed episodes of Port Charles in 2002-03. I hope the show holds on to him. We'll probably never know who wrote this episode, but kudos to the writer...it was fantastic.

Archived