• Administrator

They did that scene twice!

Chelsea: "Just like that?"

Victor: "Just like that."

Then the very next act:

Chelsea: "Just like that?"

Victor: "Just like that."

Way to go scab writers! LOL

But it was great to see Victor again though.

BORING!!

And what was up with Lucas' mustache? :blink::lol:

• Members

Today was really good.Next week is going to be good to.Overall today i loved the scene with Max/Stephanie.They have a lot of chemistry

I was so happy that Claire is back!!!They did very well.

I just love Chloe.I love her so much right now.I would like to see her now with Phillip.

• Members

I may be in the minority but I enjoyed the Colleen stuff. Maybe it's because I didn't have high expectations no matter who was writing. I just couldn't expect it being anything other then something like this. The only part of it I disliked was how long they focused on the reactions of everyone and how it was impossible to believe she would do this and be alive and so on. They spent all yesterday and the first few minutes of today on it. I also hated how they went the generic route and had all the men side against Colleen and all the woman side with her and believe her at first. The rest was very good. Shirley Jones has been great and the backstory she gave to fill in the blanks was what I expected and I can buy it. It makes sense. It's boring but I think we will learn more next week with the big reveal. I loved the music for the scenes and the "Titanic" feel. Colleen's words about Santo were sad and very nice as they reflected their love and I love how she talked of Stefano. Loved all the tension of John watching her with the knife.

I also love how they handled the Claire stuff. It was so heartwarming seeing her come in and be reunited with everyone and how they all fought over her, saying it was their turn to hold her (especially Belle). Love that Claire had lines too and they asked all the important questions first (did they take care of you, etc). Colleen's face lit up seeing this and you could tell she cares and John's reaction to it all was well played. It was lovely. Also liked the Brady mention and how Colleen said they planned to get him too and asked Chloe if she had an ideas where he was. Good tension and nice follow through. Loved the end sort of montage with everyone rejoicing about Claire being back (loved her calling Bo "grandpa"-had never heard Bo referred to like that before-sweet), thinking of what they have just learned, Philip trying to comfort Chloe and her pushing him away, and Marlena looking on as John eyed a sleeping Colleen. Nice ending to a Friday episode and sets the tone for next week.

Sami/EJ was ok. I like not having them overexposed but Lucas looked horrible today. I liked his scenes and thought Bryan played them well but he never has been good with ficial hair. It always looks odd on him and it looked awful today. I would rather he at least let the facial hair grow out and not be restricted to only the chin and below his nose but he looks terrible with it no matter what so better not doing it at all, even if it's somewhat fitting being in jail. I would much rather he grew his hair long again like he had it a few years ago. Nice seeing Abe and Roman again too and loved some of Sami's lines concerning Stefano, especially about him having his own drawer in the morgue :lol:.

The Ford stuff was good. Stephanie and Max, whom I like in scenes and enjoy both actors, bored me today and I don't like how cliche their scenes were. It was just too typical and Shelley and Darin tried but it's just not working and, for me, Darin seems to be phoning it in lately. I think he is about to bolt with his contract up in June. He just doesn't seem to care anymore, which is not an excuse but I can understand it based on his lack of story at times and so on. Loved seeing Victor again and his interaction with Chelsea, Billie, and Kate. Love how Kate wasn't worried at all, dragged Chelsea out, and knew exactly who to go to. Nice seeing the mansion and I look forward to more Chelsea/Victor scenes. I like their relationship and how they treated each other. Loved Chelsea asking about what he does and Victor saying he is a "businessman" and Kate trying to dismiss the issue. I did not like Kate's really short hair. Way too awkward looking. Also hated how the "Just like that" line was repeated but still enjoyed the scenes. Nick and Billie were really wasted today but nothing new. Nice seeing them though. I will miss Billie. Enjoyed Crawford again too. Good stuff.

Not bad today and not a bad week at all.

• Members

Days has gone back to being cornball again. I'm not sure I want to sit through this anymore. The dialogue is so bad I can barely stomach it.

Now to the episode at hand. The Colleen reveal was anti-climatic for me. I was more like "meh" who cares? No one in that scene had any emotional connection to Colleen. I'm already tired of Jawn and Marlena.

I'm glad the Ford Decker case is coming to an end. I actually like the actor who plays Ford's father -- he's done a great job.

Sami and EJ were on for a blink. Even their dialogue reeks. Maybe it's fortunate for James and Alison that they aren't on too much during this strike because the writing is doing no one any favors.

I guess the facial hair for Lucas is supposed to signify a change in his character? I hope there is some sort of reason cause it's not his best look.

Lexie giving out confidential patient information -- don't know what to say about that. I like Renee Jones but what in heaven's name is that woman doing back in a hospital?

It was nice to see Victor.

I can't say too much more because I started to fall asleep during this episode.

I think I miss Hogan. Never thought I'd say that.

• Members

I know I miss Sheffer! Things were clicking so good with him, Ed Scott and everyone else and it totally sucks to see it all sliding downhill.

That said, Th and Fri were the episodes I was able to actually watch without kicking myself or just turning the tv off. The dialogue is totally hit and miss and when TP and JM felt off -- well that's saying a lot because they're both so good and tend to be convincing even when the writing isn't.

I've liked the little bit we've seen of EJ and Sami - but I agree with KSlater and think it's probably better for them (and us) that they've not been on much. Seeing EJ dressed down always puts me in a better mood so that was a plus, and the interaction between EJ/Sami and the babies was good. It was also nice to see them in a different setting and the overall feel of their (brief) scenes was relaxed and positive.

I'm enjoying SJ's portrayal of Colleen and having her on the show is refreshing. I sooo wish one of the regular script writers (RG, CK, JS or OMG Cohen!) had written the dialogue because it could have / should have been so much better. The ingredients were all there for a powerful meeting - but instead it felt like they kept getting stuck on the it can't be her thing. Colleen totally walked away with the scenes: everyone else... well they sure didn't add much of anything. Her story was realistic and actually quite moving. I loved that she didn't seem bitter toward Santo, although she did blame him for shaping Stefano into the (evil) man he became. That bit of information was a piece of the puzzle that had been missing (for me) - plus it also gave another hint about how EJ was raised. Also loved her asking Chloe if she knew what happened to Brady and Chloe's reaction. Interesting... And I totally adore Claire - I really wasn't sure I would because I liked the other little ones that had played the part - but she got me her first day. This child is so bright, bubbly and just plain adorable! Geesh, it just hit me that she's leaving too :( Damn them for getting rid of her and Martha!!! (and Brandon too because compliments of Chloe I was finally starting to like him)

Good to see Victor back but the it's taken care of didn't do it for me either. Peope seem to be repeating themselves more than normal, talking in circles without saying much and saying off the wall things (although so far nothing's topped Abe's EJ's jock strap comment - thank goodness!). But I liked Victor, Kate, Billie and Chelsea being together as a family and Victor's take charge attitude is always attention getting.

I'm looking forward to Monday's episode, but beyond that who knows. I'll try to follow Phoenix by not getting my hopes / expectations up, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the strike will be over soon!

Well after just hearing the news, I guess it won't matter if the strike's over because it sure looks like Days is :(

Archived