ATWT Wednesday, January 30

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's too bad that we couldn't see Parker's therapy at Memorial with Dr. Michaels, but Courtney Simon has been a non-entity during the strike. Carly looked like she should be starring in her own music video. I guess we can assume that Metro is quite profitable now, since she can obviously afford makeovers that Hollywood A-listers would kill for.

Lisa was so energized today, with Eileen Fulton was so engaged in the material. She's giving me a sense of Eileen Herlie's Myrtle on AMC. The cathartic chat with Barbara was touching. Urging Babs to see Bob was slightly silly, since there appears to be a strict rule that Lisa and Bob absolutely cannot share a scene.

Casey is so tentative about everything, but I wonder how much of that is the writing or the new actor's skills at work.

When are Brad and Katie getting killed off?

• Members

Dr Michaels couldnt give good advice/therapy if her life depended on it. :lol: I am glad she was not the one giving the advice/therapy. As for Katie and Brad...I ff through their scenes. I am glad Katie has stopped stalking Jack. But her and Brad are boring. They should just go away and take Vienna with them.

• Members

I did love the scenes between Barbara and well anybody, but especially Lisa since Eileen Fulton finally got some meaty material. I just wish they'd remember how close Kim and Barbara are and let Kim be there for Kim. I can't fully support this storyline because it appears once a week and is so poorly written. I will say, Colleen Zenk Pinter is doing an amazing job. Today I was in tears! She's not going over the top but milking these scenes for all it's worth! I'm left wanting more at every commercial break. Just a shame she has no love interest or major connections in Oakdale. What happened to Barbara as a leading lady when Hogan was writing? One of the few things he got right.

Also, loving nuCasey. He's sexy.

• Members

WORD!!!!!

I don't see what in Carly's haircut constitutes some A-list "makeover". It's. a. hair. cut.

I agree, it was a wonderful scene between Lisa and Babs. I'm probably going to bawl if Barb ever tells her Aunt Kim.

I'm not feeling nuCasey yet. Maybe it's all that hair in his eyes.

I wish they'd have let the Jack/Carly/Parker/psych scenes go on...boy, Jack was irritated at the slightest suggestion that he had "issues", wasn't he? I was nearly singing out "hallelujah, someone FINALLY mentioned the elephant in the room," when PsychChick nailed him on encouraging Parker's attitude and hostility towards Carly. (And AMEN to the thought it wasn't Dr. Michaels doling out advice. I'll never forgive or forget it was her lousy skills that enabled JuliaI to hide in the psych ward and yank Jack around after the miscarriage.)

LOL...couldn't help but giggle as Katie blatantly tried to dodge Jack at Java, then lied to his face about it.

If we can't have Henry and V....why not Brad and V????? There's something very fun about them. Katie's such a bitch, I cringe even just listening to her berate Brad.

• Members

I liked Wednesday's show well enough. Loved the Lisa/Bab's scene. CZP is such a wonderful actress.

Carly looked gorgeoous, great haircut.

Don't like nuCasey he looks like a Brian Gaskill clone. The hair, the hair, do something with the hair, it looks like it was caught in a blender.

I want Cowboy Jack in the wood chipper and Sam gone.

Archived