Judith Chapman/Gloria Fisher Unappreciation Thread

Hartless

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The way she handled everything should prove what a heartless bitch she really is. It also proves Jack and Ashley right from the start. When this gets out, it could destroy Jabot. That's her damn problem. She always does really stupid crap, and then when she gets busted or it gets out of hand, it's always everyone else's fault but hers.

And, even though I do like Judith, the way she playes this role is embarrassing. I really can't help but cringed every time she is on the screen. Understatement is the word for what her performance should be. She looks like she's the validictorian from the Moss/Hogestyn School For Vicious Overacting.

• Members

I wish I have seen Judith Chapman's other performances, cause maybe I would have a different opinion about her.

It seems the more vindictive Gloria becomes, the worse Chapman's portrayal has become, too.

• Members

She was great when she played Angelica on DOOL years ago. I honestly don't know what has happened to her over ther years. Also, isn't she the only overactor they have on that show? She would fit in perfectly on Days now, because almost everyone on that show overacts.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

How old is Linda Gibboney?! I saw old SB tapes with her in them, and the more I think about it, the more I think she would have made a great Gloria.

I am watching Wednesday's Y&R and Chappy sucks. Please keep her name AWAY from the pre-nomination list for 2007.

• Members

What's f'd up is that nearly everybody in that story was pre-nomed, except for THE lead performer.

I'm curious of the behind the scene politics involved in this. I also find it odd that Tracey Bregman didn't even submit what had to be her best work opposite Kimberlin Brown. Instead, she picked two fairly weak episodes. I can't remember if they didn't interact until after the end of the year.

Okay....sorry for going way off topic.

Ummm....DEATH TO THE SKIN CREAM KILLER!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived