Judith Chapman/Gloria Fisher Unappreciation Thread

Hartless

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is getting on my last nerve! What does this woman know about business? Jill is such a fool, a thick-headed fool for falling for Gloria's scheming--she and Katherine both...and everyone else. And John, c'mon, I love John, but marrying Gloria?!? Can someone please figure out she was behind the cream scandal and please, just SEND HER TO JAIL! Free the Abbotts!

-Fudge

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 9 2006, 01:18 PM)

Even her opening credit shot is annoying <_<

No [!@#$%^&*] eh? Her laugh it was so Gloria... and I don't mean that in a good way. She's like laughing and say "that's right I got away with it!"

• Members

Judith Champman is fine - well the bug eyes are annoying but the character ... my god she makes me sick to my stomach. I can't get over what a self-serving cow she is. Please kill her or put her in prison never to return!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In SOW, someone written to the Public Opinion about Y&R and Gloria. Although she wants the Gloria to be redeemed, a part of her email had me rolling:

The storylines on Y&R are disturbingly negative. I find myself getting anxious and/or angry as I watch. I have never disliked a character as much as Gloria. The only comic relief is when her eyes bug out of her head...

• Members

When they introduced Gloria Fischer on the show, I was actually liking her....when they did the recast by placing Judith Chapman in the role, I was liking her too...that was until the decided to make her comical for all the wrong reasons. It would have been great if Gloria still had that edge against Jack and Ashley, without always needing the help of Mike and Kevin to do her dirty work or to keep her secrets. They've made Gloria completely shallow and annoying for me.

I have a strong feeling that they aren't going to even have Gloria face up to the crap that she's done, and I really want to see her pay big time....but something tells me that if they do have Gloria pay, she'll get a slap on the wrist while her sons get burned for their knowing of what she has done, but decided not to come forward.

Oh, and those eyes of hers crack me up....everytime she gets hysterical, they just keep popping out further and further.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Good lord, this woman annoys me to no end. Geez louise, the writers made me hate her so much that I simply didn't care about how she felt during the crisis with John. She's a selfish, self-righteous, annoying character. May she be banished from Genoa City, never to return again!

Now I'll say it again: SAVE THE ABBOTTS!

-Fudge

Archived