Judith Chapman/Gloria Fisher Unappreciation Thread

Hartless

• Members

This is thread for Judith Chapman/Gloria haters. Does anyone else find her SO overrated and horrible? She chews up the scenes, she changed Gloria into a totally new character and her acting mannerisms suck. Also Gloria is such an annoying character these days. Ever since Chapman took over, her spunk is gone and she's become this little victim who's out to lie to John yet again.

So if you're not a fan of Chapman (Chris, Drew!) or just hate Gloria and the way she plays her, post the hatred here :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

Yeah and thinks she is justified in doing it.... now buyers are in the hospital, yeah smart one Gloira.... does she not get it that she is destroying her husbands legacy... he is already in jail for christ sakes, because of that witch and now if he finds out his company is going up in flames. God I hope Ashley and Jack nail her to the wall then kick her to the curb where she belongs!

DIE GLORIA DIE!

• Members

Whe she showed Kevin the burns from the cream she put on her face, that was some of the worse acting I'd seen in many a moon. I thought, "Did Ronn Moss or Drake Hogestyn jump into this woman's body?" She overacted worse than she ever has.

And this is coming from someone who had defended her in the past. But, this latest stunt better land her in jail when it is found out. She hurts and, this time, killed an innocent person, and all she does is blame everyone else for her actions. When this gets out, it will destroy Jabot.

Archived