ATWT Wednesday, January 16

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Suit yourself! I was loving Lily as the pill-popping tattler. With Chris clued in, now I salivate at the thought of Tom going apeshit about Emily's hooking. Even the blocking was more interesting today, especially the final shot of Chris finding her with Dusty. Lucinda's inquiries about Craig appropriately reminded us of who's at play in the medical research drama. Lisa! What a welcome inclusion in the script. Not only was she doing hotel business, but connecting with Barbara. I don't know how CZP does it, but she's practically slicing open a vein and bleeding for the audience. Even a bit of the Munson parents was tolerable. I found it to be a welcome mix of titillation, romance and business plots. :)

Perhaps the quad, Bratie and Carjack aren't needed in Oakdale at all...

• Members

Great show today! A lot of different stories coming to a head. Loved unravelling Lily, Emily's chickens coming home to roost, Barbara's futile attempts to reach out to loved ones, etc. Really good soap opera stuff today. The only thing that ruined it for me was a rumor I heard about a great current cast member being fired.

• Members

Hey....I understand that other stories must be served. (As "blah" as I thought the eppy was, at least it didn't leave me wanting to poke my eyeballs out, ala GL on a Harley-binge.) But excuse me if I didn't find it high drama. Chris is having a meltdown over Em selling herself? DOES HE KNOW ANY of her history? She nearly killed both Dusty and Paul! She nearly cheated with Chris when she was married to Hal and he was engaged to Alison! She's had more murderous lovers than he's spent years in college getting that medical degree.

Lucinda's back to blaming whoever dumped PussyCat. PussyCat's back swilling pills like tic tacs. We had to be reminded what was going on with the research story because nothing's been done with it, period.

There were some nice performances, but that still doesn't mean the eppy didn't SUCK.

• Members

I called the comment line (718-780-7675). Even though I don't lay the success of a show at one actor's feet, it almost literally depends on the actor! I can't wait any longer for the regular location shooting to begin. It's time to see the contingency plan at work.

Archived