AMC: Thursday

• Members

The Jabe stuff was great, well the premise of it anyway. Its a classic AMC scene. Family oriented and very realistic, and what a concept, it was light and fun. Not dark and depressing. Now comes my issue with it, Amanda Baker and Jacob Young share no chemistry.. none what so ever. So Brown and Esensten (whoever the hell is writing) stop the Jabe redux cold in its tracks. At least Amanda has slightly better chemistry with Billy Miller. Not much, but better.

Kendall an Aidan are complete frigging idiots. Basically Erica suspects, Jack supsects and no possibly even Zach. Sop talking about your grief sex man! They are idiots.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the Jabe stuff was hilarious, and I doubt that was the intention of the scene. JR and that hat ROFLMFAO :lol: :lol:

Ugh frickin writer's, they gotta shove the ick down our throats DAILY, it was old 2 weeks ago <_<

LMAO Sean's reaction to finding out about crazy Hannah :lol:

I'm liking Colby & Dre.......

Zach looking in the window at Kendall *sniff*

Oh and spoilers didn't match what we saw today, and same goes for some other spoilers too, so things are changing constantly...

• Members

I loved Erica getting Jack over the Kendall's and fussing over her comfort :D:lol: . I love the way she looks at him :wub: I can't wait until tomorrow's closet scenes :wub::wub:

I loved Sean's telling Jack that Hannah came on to him and that she was hot and later Jack calling Sean is oversexed nephew :lol:

So Dre's father used 9/11, his wife's death, and his son's pain to get elected huh. Yeah, great guy. NOT <_<

• Members

Amanda Baker would play a good lesbian - too bad Babe is all about the dick.

Anyway - LOVE LOVE LOVE Dre and Colby! Finally - it took 5 months to figure out the mystery - but Dre's mother was the one who died in 9/11. No wonder he was all crazy upset that day. I'm really looking forward to his story - Dre and Colby could be the new Greg/Jenny or Jenny/Jesse (if you know what I mean).

Erica had me rolling today. Kendall is dumb as hell though - she can never keep her mouth shut or her nerves calm when she's done something wrong. You just have to let her ramble and she'll eventually spill.

I'm actually getting really annoyed with Sabinelee -- I haven't been able to tolerate her since the stupid bomb shelter mess -- so I can't wait for Rebecca's return!!!

• Members

I'm really loving dre and colby, I hope the writers don't mess this budding relationship up. I really wonder if zach heard erica say that kendall and aiden slept together???? Kendall can't keep her mouth shut to save her life. If erica and jack suspect something is going on with aiden/kendall how long does kendall think its gonna take for zach to pick up on it? she should just tell him right now before he finds out on his own, but I know she won't.

• Members

are they even a couple? I asked why would he cheat on another board and was told they werent even together. I get confused since they make 2-3 appearances a month and I realized I havent seen them even close or interacting in months

Oh and even if he did cheat on Colby now, this would be the first time. He and she defiently were not an item when he hooked up with Ava

• Members

I wonder what would have happened if Amanda was playing Babe back when Babe and Bianca played their lesbian trick. At least that's what I think happened.

I'm kinda getting annoyed with SabineLee too, I'm very excited for Rebecca's return (obviously ABC is too) and basically I just want Sabine gone.

Colby and Dre def. have potential. I'm glad that AMC is finally getting to the characters that have been backburned for so long.

Rest of the show - blahh as usual. [so]Greenlee[/so]

Archived