Mario Van Peebles joins 'AMC'...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at jerica fans assuming MVP maybe short term, maybe there is some truth to that but I wouldn't be assuming that because MVP hasn't done anything in years, he just may stay with amc for a couple of years and if he does WW better start looking for another job. :lol: I'm loving that amc was able to get MVP, he is just that an MVP. Finally erica gets a real man. I would of been happy with real andrews in the role also, he was rumored to be up for the role. Frons is making some good decisions of late as far as amc is concerned, now we need to get new writers.

• Members

I can't predict the future of course but it's my feeling that this is a JACK and Erica story and will begin this way. While Jack is boring himself to tears with Hoolia hanging over him :blink: Erica will be interacting with this new guy. There are hints that he may not be a "good guy" and there is another scoop about Jack being worried about Erica's financial dealings so that may tie in. Plus we are going to see some very encouraging Jerica moments the next couple of weeks that pretty much explains to the fans just whom loves whom :wub: I'm excitted that they are getting back to JErica roots and hopefully will show exactly what has made them the couple people have loved for 20 years. I don't trust the writers but I'm willing to give it a shot.

• Members

It took them long enough to get rid of Alec Musser. 3-4 years too long.

Casting-wise, nothing is exciting me. Show me good writing and stories I can enjoy and then I'll get excited. Til' then - whatever.

It's nice that AMC is finally whiting-down a little, though, definitely.

As much as I've grown to hate Jack thanks to B&E, I do think deep down the plan is to move the Senator into the Angie/Jesse story. That's just my feeling. My feeling also is that MVP only signed for 6 months to a years top, but you never know what that'll add up to (read: Lorenzo on B&B).

• Members

Im really glad to hear about Mario Van Peeble bc I like him. As Erica's love interest? Should be interesting. I dont see it lasting for too long however bc I cant see them sticking with Erica and a black guy for too long unfortunetly

And yes thank god Del and Jonboy are out. That should ahve happened YEARS ago

Archived