Mario Van Peebles joins 'AMC'...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trust me, Zendall Fan, as much as you (and others) enjoy "Evil Richie," TPTB will feel compelled at some point to "redeem" him. It could happen with a brain tumor...or it could happen through the love of a good, pure woman. (And if it's Babe, I will Never. Stop. Laughing.) But, it's gonna come to pass.

• Members

This is for Ryan Chandler. I think that All My Children is going to be A Better Show. They are Bringing People Back and Having Blacks on the Show and People who can Really Act like Debbi Morgan who is Angie. They are Spending the Money and Having Better Sets like A New Hospital Set. Maybe They will have Better Writing and Maybe The Actors Won't Be just going through the Motions as if They were Bored Themselves. Jody

• Members

Personally, I wouldn't have made Jonathan a murderer in the first place, unless I was sure I wouldn't "need" him beyond that initial storyline. I mean, as wonderful as John Wesley Shipp was on ATWT years ago, you didn't see Doug Marland trying to "redeem" Doug Cummings, just to keep him on the show.

• Members

From abc.com

Film and television star Mario Van Peebles is coming to Pine Valley on Tuesday, January 29--and Erica Kane better watch out!

Mario will play Samuel Woods, a US District Attorney running for Senate. Erica lands him as a guest on her talk show, "New Beginnings," and the sparks begin to fly. This won't sit well with Jackson, who shares a tense past with Samuel. But there's a thin line between love and hate, and Erica may just cross it when she discovers Samuel's true agenda for her. Trust us: It's a doozy.

FYI, Samuel already has ties to Pine Valley. His son, Dre, is cozying up to Colby Chandler while she hides the hottie from his dad.

Archived