ATWT PreVue: Week of January 7 Edition

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm wondering why they have Sofie sticking around. They keep her, yet they wrote off Maddie due to lack of story for her? IIC, no-one freakin likes Sofie.

I'm glad that the slow build-up to Katie/Brad is continuining. I haven't liked any of Katie's relationships since Simon, but I really like her with Brad. I'm happy Jack will decide this week to stop stalking her.

I'm just so over the quad.

• Members

Well I am thrilled that Jack is finally seeing the light! B)

I'm also glad the quad stuff is winding down. Now if only the 4 of them would take a very long vacation. I know Rosanna is leaving but that isn't enough.

I'm also interested in Lily's and Dusty's stories.

So Meg just falls to the floor and not down some stairs? And am I the only one laugh at:

:lol:

• Members

Thanks for the previews Ryan!

Hallelujah....Jack's "deciding" to let Fluffster go. I'm sure the fact she's flucked his brother has nothing to do with it. Unfortunately. Oh, how I wish this had happened months ago. But it's probably just in time to save Carly. Again. *big grin*

• Members

Who will Jack get with now? Maybe THIS is why they're bringing Molly back.

Jack always had a crush on Molly. If he got with her, that would REALLY piss Carly off (Jack doesn't get into relationships to be happy, just to piss Carly off.) But I don't believe Molly would do that to Carly...

Archived