Another Days Exit

• Members

According to Judi Evans guestbook, Adrienne and family are moving to Dubai. She just got the script.

http://pub41.bravenet.com/guestbook/3512447277/

"After the new year, Adrienne and Justin and their boys will be moving to Dubai. I just recieved the script. What's in store for them in the future is anyones guess. I am currently working on several different projects and will give updates when I can. Thank you for all your support through the years and may God bless you all!"

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is one casting decision I agree with. The show really had no desire to write for Adrienne or her family. Judi Evans was only brought on for the psycho Steve storyline, and once that was done, Hogan had nothing for her to do. Due to the positive feedback she received as Adrienne, the show probably decided to keep her on and gave her ownership of the Cheatin' Heart. But even then, she was doing nothing, but being in the background.

And Justin and the boys were in Salem too? News to me. I knew Joey was in town due to the rerference, but I had no idea that Jackson and Alexander were home too.

She was dead weight with nothing to do, so until they have something for her to do, so long.

• Members

It's a smart decision and it's better then Judi being saddled to the show and sitting around expecting more. I honestly think Corday did this as a favor to her. They seem close and she always credits him so he brought her back just because of that and she is a recent face. Really, after she helped Steve through the brainwash thing, she had no purpose. Keeping her on as bar owner was stupid too and way too close to Bonnie. Having Justin and the kids in town without seeing them or hearing more about them was lame too.

I hope she finds something else soon and that if Days ever brings her back it's with a story and a purpose. I liked her as Adrienne and Bonnie but I know she will only continue on as Adrienne if she ever returns. I hope someday that may happen.

• Members

I don't know if I'd like Judi as Tina. I certainly hated her as Adrienne and glad that the show is parting ways with her. I'd actually rather see her back as Bonnie than boring Adrienne. I support this overall solid casting decision. Now can we talk about that Ford Decker?!?

• Members

Adreinne was boring this time. I really didn't see the purpose of her. I love the character and would like to see her when she has a storyline.

No way could I see her as Tina Lord. But I definatly can see her on another soap

Archived