GH: Promo for Sarah Brown's return

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Talk about false advertising.....using Carly clips of SB.

Glad she's back, pissed she's not Carly. ABC sucks....<_<

Though if Angela turns out to be kick ass, I'll still say ABC sucks and she should have been Carly.

• Members

i dont like the promo. but dont hate it either.

its just kinda... blahh..

greens on amc got a much better promo, but that was an abc promo and this is a soapnet promo. unless they also show this on abc. sometimes they do sometimes they dont. anyways....

i dont mind them using old clips of SB on GH as carly because they say flatout look whos comming back to GH meaning sarah brown, not SB as carly.

• Members

I still can't believe that she isn't Carly. I am still glad she is coming to GH, but she isn't Carly and everytime she is on the screen, I will compare her to Laura Wright and that isn't fair to either of them. But I won't be able to help it because to me, Sarah is the best Carly, ever.

I so want her character and Jason to hook up, because they are HOT

• Members

I dont know. In the last few months of her run (after countless makeovers and rewrites to the character) most people were starting to warm to Bransford in the role. If Laura Wright hadn't shown an interest I think they'd have kept Bransford in the role and maybe pursued Tamara Braun (who will always be The Real Carly to me) to return.

Archived