The "Real" Greenlee Returns Promo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Me too. I absolutely love it and think it's funny as hell and absolutely the truth, even though I agree it's pretty dirty to Sabine Singh (it's not her fault that ABC hired her, lmfao).

Not Me. I love it!!!! :P. They're not just banking on her, they're banking on Debbi Morgan & Darnell Willaims too, as well as Mario Van Peebles and a revamped show with these returns and new castmembers. I also think axing Jeff Branson and the upcoming exit of Leven Rambin is gonna help the show.

I wouldn't be surprised. lol.

• Members

How so? I have seen ZERO promos on ABC to even indicate that Angie, and Jesse, one of the most popular supercouple that AMC ever had, are even coming back? Its ALL been about the "Real" Greenlee. Darnell and Debbi are 2 actors to bank on for ratings but they arent even taking advantage of them as they have yet to advertise anything that has to do with them yet you can not turn on ABC, whehter its daytime or primetime without seeing mention of Rebecca coming back

• Members

I think it's nice that something soap related is getting promotion, but I do agree that Darnell and Debbi should be receiving the same treatment. Especially Debbi. Are they nuts? Hopefully the trio appears on The View since both shows are filmed together. Plus anyone who watches The View knows they are having big trouble booking guests.

ETA:

ABC aired a new promo during Ugly Betty! No Real Greenlee stuff, but a collection of old clips, promo shots and they said "She put the B in Witch." Nice to see them branching outside of their daytime programs to promote.

• Members

I think they should be doing equal promo for each person, that way we won't get sick of seeing one particular promo (which is the case here) and that way the word would be spread about each person returning. It's kind of a shame that Debbi and Darnell aren't getting the promo that they deserve, since they are far more worthy and deserving of it - even though I love Rebecca.

• Members

Actually, she has a part in 27 dresses, another movie with John Travolta, and is moving forward with some producing of smaller films.

I'm pretty sure it's damn good for three months or so out and during a strike

that makes it all the better---our own little drama.

Archived