AMC: Monday

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't help but feel sad for Lily... why does she get only the sad moments? Eh, at least they're not boring moments... Richie is perfectly evil. Kendall and Aidan's fight didn't interest me much. Plus, Greenlee and Aidan need to leave the shelter as soon as possible (but, of course, that may not happen for days, maybe weeks)...

• Members

Unfaithful Ryan

Uh oh the big ole police watch dog in Ryan is now thinking that good ole Ritchie is not being honest about this deal with the doctor and is becoming suspicious of both of them! Well sheesh why not just call Ryan to ever investigate any suspicions you have about someone? I mean there could be an a$$ goblin next door creating a marijuana tree full of the drugs and perhaps adding in a spice of crack and covering a messed up branch with a condom....just give Ryan a call to help solve the problem. Who are you going to call? Not the Ghostbusters but HIGH H0 hero Ryan! So we get Ritchie here who has a deal going on with the doctor (but Ryan would know about deals since back in his con days he made plenty of them, such as promising to take someone's money if he could recite the alphabet. He actually did it! What a surprise!) and now St. Ryan has been called to figure out what the deal is and who is hitting a low blow. Well since he is the expert on blows both in laying them onto people as well as receiving them from the beloved Queen Anibelle so he would know of it. Gosh I just wonder what the next idea will be when it comes to Ryan....perhaps he will cut Ritchie's hair and it will reveal a 666 under there to show that he really is the son of Satan and he changed his name from Damien to Ritchie. Yep Ritchie has that ability to be evil and turn Ryan into an octopus that has rabies and bites someone that shows off a ding a ling that is lop sided. Gosh this would be great if Ritchie had these super powers and then just finally listens to us about what a butt pirate Ryan is and how he is so incredibly stupid and something must be done. Ryan is purely just in this for himself and he could care less about his beloved wife. Gosh Ryan start thinking for people other than yourself because you are starting to come off as some jerk 0ff. Wait you always have been this way! It was just with Gillian and Kendall that you turned into a good hearted man. Now you are just a child and looking as confused as Karl Marx in a Wal Mart store!

• Members

Aww, I felt so bad for Lily. I LOVE that they are finally using her for something though...it is nice to see her have importance in a storyline again.

I loved Tad's devotion to his friendship with Erica today. I loved that line about his 'oldest, dearest friend'. :)

Julia/Jack was nice. They make good friends - and it was just nice seeing conversational scenes between two random characters in a set that is rarely used anymore!

Zach and Greenlee better hurry up and get out before I jump into my TV and slap them both silly. I can't stand either one of them - Greenlee needs to STFU and calm down - and Zach just needs to stop being an ass...what good does being an ass in their situation do?

Oh and Aiden - he needs to STFU and calm down too. My God - he was so rude and obnoxious with Kendall and Erica today. LMAO at Erica though - "I don't give a damn what Aiden Devane thinks about me!" She totally gave his tirade the brush off!

• Members

I feel bad for Lily

For once it seems as if she has met some guy who does not have a shady past and is a liar (Jonathan) or one who treats her like dirt (Sam) but now Ritchie is mentioning murder and she is overhearing it. I sincerely hope the writers do not stop the friendship growing between these two. Ritchie and Lily seem like they would make a good team as friends...just no to a romance because he is about the same age as Jonathan. It would be icky but let's make them stay friends despite what Lily overheard.

• Members

Lily needs to slow her roll. She had one talk with Ritchie and he was nice to her and she automatically assumes he's her bf. She already went down this route with Aidan but at least there was more substance there so I could see where she was coming from then but not now.

• Members

Haha - I actually love the song. I guess I'm in the minority. I'm sure if I hated the song, I'd hate the idea too. I do think it brings a theme and overall emotional tie to the entire storyline as it goes along.

Apologies, making up, all becoming one again... (Kendall/Greenlee/Zach/Ryan....Annie/Richie....Tad/Adam/Krystal...Erica/Jack)

Archived