GH: The Killer

• Members

so lets discuss who the killer on GH could be.

i remember a few weeks ago reading to figure out who the killer was to look close for clues. well today when the killer was strangling Carly, his selves's were rolled up. today when watching the show... Jerry, Johnny, Logan, and Nick have rolled up sleave's...

also, i read that the killer was someone the shows original story didn't work out and wasn't sure what to do with now. That led me to think it would be Cooper. But now i don't know, as his slaves were not rolled up but buttoned all the way down.

i don't know. maybe I'm reading to much into this. but maybe not. i do think that Trevor and nick are way to obvious. Johnny would just be lame, but tat doesn't mean anything. As much as i love both Logan and Coop I'm starting to think it might be one of them. Also, Jerry is possible.

I guess next month we may have more to go off when Georgie is killed, as Cooper might be with Maxie or not.

what does everyone else think?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im so torn on killing Georgie, she has become a total fave of mine and LL is so amazing at the role. Its not even like shes acting - she seems to become Georgie. and Georgie is a rare thing - a nive person, a good person, a smart person. Those are just not on soaps anymore. Plus she has growen up on screen and is just such a part of GH's history - tho the same can be said for emily - and thats another reason im not happy, why do both em and georgie need to be killed? let alone in the same storyline? GH better have a great twist on this killer and all of this better ripple through Port Charles for years and years to come.

However, on a pure selfish not... Maxie is the one who finds Georgie body. So hopefully maybe they will dive into a Maxie storyline type thing - however its doubtful.

So i guess im not really torn on it - i hate it, but cant wait to see KS and Maxie. Plus Felicia return - however, it should be much longer.

• Members

The first killer is definitely AZ even though we never actually see him kill anyone. They tried a couple of times to make him seem like the only killer when he half heartedly looked as if he were going to strangle Lulu and then when he had the phone cord around Nikolas' neck. It seems pretty clear that he's not the strangler though.

They've made Coop look questionable and yesterday's episode made Johnny look suspicious.

Even though it might turn out to be one of the guys that had rolled up sleeves, I wouldn't read too much into that because I don't there is any rhyme or reason to what they're doing. If they're getting rid of people for whom they're not planning to write then I can see Coop being the killer even if it makes little or no sense.

• Members

I hope it's Jerry Jax...his character is beyond redemption!!! It wouldn't surprise me that he strangled the nanny. Motive?? Wanted Carly for himself, had to make it seem that someone was after her because of Sonny and that Jax couldn't protect Carly. Strangling Emily? Maybe Helena found out that Emily was pregnant and paid Jerry to "auf" her...

• Members

It won't be Jerry. It just doesn't make any sense. They've basically been trying to reform him into the character thats half good/half bad.

I think its Coop but I don't want it to be Coop. I'd rather it be Anthony Z.

And I definitely don't think its Johnny.

As for Georgie I'm really upset that they're doing this. I was upset about Emily too but this is completely different. Theres just NO reason to kill her off. I mean yeah Emily had a lot of connections and it provides a LOT of material to work with since she was connected to so many people. I mean for goodness sakes just Liason alone will have months of great stuff because of her death. I expect Jason to be really torn up about whether to go after Elizabeth or not now...especially since Emily did tell him that life is too short and that they deserve to be happy together.

In short Georgie does not need to go and if it happens it will be a very dumb thing.

• Members

I think Cooper is the killer. He has no family ties. They could have made him a relative of Brenda and they failed with that. Georgie made mention if "three", who Cooper was. Cooper is MIA a LOT during this ball. Cooper is expendable.

Logan is a Baldwin. No way is Logan going to be the killer. I like him better with Maxie than with Lulu.

• Members

Me either! She' one of my favorites, this sweep has been really rough for me; Aunty Em is one of my favs too so? The killer has been spoiled for quite awhile now, even why it was done so? I was surprised but in the World according to Frons and his hack Jr. I guess it can make some semblence of sense...I guess..

both.png

Archived