ATWT: Actor Returns Again?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is horrible news if he crosses paths with Carly. Maura West has EARNED a new, on contract love interest! Jack got Sarah Brown, Anna Parisse and now Terri Columbino. Why does Carly always have to be the evil woman who can't bear to let Jack go? Let HIM fight for her for once. Let her move on! I hope Wally Kurth's new character is a love interest, but it's doubtful.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Nov 13 2007, 07:15 PM)
Maura West has EARNED a new, on contract love interest! Jack got Sarah Brown, Anna Parisse and now Terri Columbino. Why does Carly always have to be the evil woman who can't bear to let Jack go? Let HIM fight for her for once. Let her move on!

ICAM! I'm tired of Carly fighting to get Jack back....it's time for Carly to move on (I'm not opposed to it being Simon, as long as it's a good/believable

story), then have Jack step up and fight for HER!

• Members

It's simply too much right now. Who needs another addition for the purpose of boosting Carly and Katie's airtime? Leyden wont stay anyway. Rosanna, Bonnie, Chris and Evan are characters with family ties that still couldn't manage to be more than recurring parts. Enough with just people passing through Oakdale.

• Members

Lol at the hysteria....

I'm just curious as to how in the hell they're gonna get him out of trouble with the legal system...hell I'm still confused as to how Carly escaped bars (although I'm thankful for it everyday despite her being stupid and chasing Jack).

I mean their crime was nothing compared to some of the stuff thats gone on in Oakdale in the past but stilll Simon was pretty much in a huge load of trouble so it will interesting to see how they deal with that.

Then again its a soap and its daytime...hardly the epitome of reality when it comes to medicine or the legal system...lol.

Just bring him home for Christmas!

• Members

WORD!

I'm just loving the part about Carly....

Jack will never truly understand who Carly is. He'll never accept her for who she is at her core. And all this just means (to me of course) that he'll never really love her.

Can't wait to see the chemistry between Carly and Simon again. It was off the charts last time around.

• Members

I do hope it's true, but if it does become true, I hope that for once, Simon's return does NOT revolve around as another way to get Katie to act like a bafoon and 'accidentally' fall on his penis again, having yet another man, who has feelings for her, walking off into the sunset, broken hearted. For once give Carly someone new....I will always be a CarJack fan, but one of when CarJack wasn't jacked up, crapped on and assassinated by JP all for the fact that she's not a fan of one of the characters.

For once keep Katie with a man without ruining her even futher with the return of another.

Archived