DAYS: Monday

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great show today.

I did like the Phelle scenes today and little Claire is too cute for words. I enjoyed Sami's reaction to seeing them together too.

Memo to Days...whoever wrote today's show needs to teach the other writers how to right Sami. She was written great today. She had a strength about her without regressing in character. Loved her scenes with Lucas and Belle. Great sister scenes. Her scenes with Stefano were out of this world. I always wanted to see Joe and Ali work together and they are magic.

I like this whodunit and the way it's being carried out. Learning what Roman did through flashbacks was cool. Good seeing Abe and liking Shawn working with his father. Lucas's nervousness is a nice touch and the shipping thing makes him look really bad. I was hooked by these scenes though and I also enjoyed Philip being stern with Kate. Good to see him working outside of Shelle.

I didn't see the Kate/Stefano scenes as misogynistic at all. It's called drama. He was enraged over what had happened and believed she had made an attempt on EJ's life. LK and JM were awesome in those scenes. Loved Rolf today too.

The end with Roman was logical. Someone would have to have pretty bad aim to put a hole that low on Sami's dress so his conclusion based on that was something I can't see anyone taking issue with. At least he was thinking for once LOL.

Great show today. Nice followup to last week and not lackluster in the least.

Archived