Huge Sorority news(FRIDAY)

• Members

I Watched a prevuze preview and it reveals that ford raped cordi and Morgan is in big trouble now. FORD IS THE RAPIST.

http://prevuzepreviews.blogspot.com/

this is not the end because SOD says the rapist will effect both Stephanie and Chelsea so they are going to get raped too. The Serial Rapist rumor is true.

Morgan better not get raped because she is my fav now.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sure. He gets arrested and then let go because his family has money or something. He's angry so he kidnaps either Chelsea, Stephanie, or both. Max saves them and gets closer to Staphanie which pushes the Stephanie/Max/Morgan triangle forward.

My point is it's obvious who the rapist is and it has been since the story started.

• Members

Let's just go back and quote you for a minute...

"i hate Matthew Florida because he raped my fav character"

Ford.

Matthew Florida.

Two distinctly different names. I don't understand how you could mix the two up.

• Members

i admit that he has my fav characters on alot chelsea/steph/max/nick/morgan/ej and sami.

but there is something different about the ejami rape. IT WAS NOT RAPE, Ej did not rape sami, it was never rape or anything related to rape. Sami wanted ej, always have and always will.

I love morgan and if Ford rapes her, i hope he burns in hell after getting a bad beating from max

• Members

Remind me to place a flyer letting people to never let you date their daughters. "Sami wanted ej, always have and always will" doesn't mean that he didn't rape Sami or she deserved to be violated.

.......if I were a lawyer I could see myself in court with you one day....<_<

Archived