ATWT Thursday October 25

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to say this since the show will soon be over.

Emily: She can forget about having that fine hunk of man named Chris in her life...Already see the writing on the wall; Alison and Chris will eventually hook up and Emily, as usual, will be left out in the cold.... I wonder if Emily filled Chris in on her life before she ran into him....strongly doubt it....Emily won't have Chris for one hot minute....

Holden: Wins the Jackass of the Year Award...It amazes me how long both of these people have been together, and sudden act like what they are doing is such a surprise...Holden has known Lily for HOW LONG?

• Members

Emily and Chris are already nauseating. :lol: Obviously TPTB are ready for a 3rd quad involving them. I just not sure who will complete the square out of Dusty, Holden, Sophie, Alison and Aaron. Since Chris and Bob were in the same episode, why couldn't THEY have a reunion scene? :angry:

Jon Hensley seems to be playing his break from Lily like a business decision, but he didn't just fire an employee. I don't get his lack of emotion at all.

• Members

It was so great to see Bob and Lisa on the same day! Holden is being a complete idiot! His lack of emotion and holier than thou attitude is really getting on my nerves. I was stunned when Babs asked Ali if she wanted to go to the hospital with her. That came out of nowhere.

What is the history between Emily and Chris? Good? Bad? I really hate that I've only been watching for a few years. History is so important to a show and I hate to admit that I don't know it. :huh:

• Members

Was I the only one getting the vibe that Em was more than happy to shove Chris in Ali and Dusty's faces? Dusty, I don't mind. The Dumily pairing was doomed from the start, it was just incomphrensible Dusty would develop feelings for Em after she chained him to a radiatator, fed him from a dog dish, and pointed a gun at him and caught him in a bear trap. But Ali, her sister-daughter the METH head?? It seems cruel to taunt her, knowing she could very well slide on her addiction.

NuChris....eh. I'm not thrilled he's gone to the Brad Snyder school of rapid de-aging. He doesn't look old enough to be a doctor.

Will/Gwen...did we really have to go through more trauma? Forget that Carly was misdiagnosed, the doctor that told Gwen she had a prayer of carrying a child needs his license revoked. What kind of dipstick can't figure that one out?

Loved that Bob, Babs and even Lisa were all on in the same day. Of course, the stars do align once every thousand years, creating a story vaccuum when neither Quad or Nuke was featured. That's what it takes to get Lisa on the screen? :o

Lilden...stick a fork in them, and END IT. This is the same break up arguement they ALWAYS have. No one cares anymore. It's hard for me to blame Holden, when there's historical truth to what he says. Lily always turns to someone else, Dusty, Craig, Damian, Keith, when she's got a problem. She buries her head in the sand when the kids have a problem. (I'm still miffed Lily escaped without blame for the DeGaying Camp scheme.) Then she acts hurt when Holden calls her on it. Lilden needs a LONG, LONG break at the very least.

• Members

Well, if Holden was miffed because of the diet pills, that's obviously a deep issue he should have helped her through. Dusty is her close friend. Does he really expect her not to help Dusty beat a murder rap? And did she tell Winston to hurt Luke? Passanante is on a mission to end this marriage, and continuity has nothing to do with it. Otherwise Lily would have shared what she knew about Winston and that fishing trip fiasco wouldn't happen.

To answer SalemPlace, Chris is actually the first man who came between Emily and Alison.

• Members

I think Holden's attitude is about YEARS of things, not just the diet pills. Every time they break up, it's because Holden doesn't feel like he's "enough" for her. And she kind of proves him right when she turns to other people, or trusts their judgement more than his. I think his anger is misplaced over Winston, and I think he blames himself as much or more than he blames Lily. But I can't blame him for feeling like an afterthought in Lily's life. I'm surprised her entire family doesn't feel that way. She couldn't muster up an "I love you, let's work this out." It was "let's stay together for the kids." Not a convincing argument.

• Members

I wasn't buying the "happy" Emily for a minute either and think this is all about revenge for her. I'm just wondering if Chris knows that? I agree doing this to Ali is cruel, not only because of her recent past but let's not forget how Emily hurt Ali before with none other than Chris. It looks to me like Emily has joined the sanctimonious crowd that things it is okay for her to hurt others but heaven forbid anyone do anything to her. LOL I think she would fit just fine with Holden!

As far as Chris, I thought he actually looked a little older lol. They made Chris a doctor much too soon just like they did with Lucy. I like him so far but am curious what they will do with his story.

Archived