TV Guide Canada - Bye Bye Natalia!

• Members

Yeah, I think that Damon would rock as Mickey Horton, and that he and Suzanne Rogers would be perfect together. I would love for them to be the new leaders of the Horton family, as much as I enjoy Doug and Julie. And I love Natalia, and think she would be perfect as Sara. But anyway, it just makes no sense to kill Emily off, now there is only Edward, Monica, and Tracey left. Obviously GH wants to write the family off; stupid, stupid, stupid.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

as much as i hate Emily and am no fan of NL... i must say...

to kill of Emily Quartermaine is just plain stupid. i mean... shes a freakin Quartermaine!! and just about the only young one left. Brooke & Dillon are gone, tho i guss they could come back. Oh well...

i do think it would be great if Helana had her. Or even if Jason put her away to keep her from Nick. Then she could come back playd by a better actress.

• Members

JP has a good point. I mean, I was a BIG NuEmily hater back in the day. My Photobucket account still has a cap of Emily getting stabbed by Carly with a scythe, no less:

9-30_294.jpg

Emilyscythed.jpg

10-17_063.jpg

Remember all that god-awful sermonizing she used to do?

2-20_063.jpg

And the Barbra Streisand press-on nails?

HOWEVAH! My disdain for Emily has diminished as my hatred for DeadCourtney-lookalike (another character I despised) Laura Wright as Cujo has grown exponentially.

And this makes me really sad because, as JackPeyton pointed out, this is all about DESTROYING the Qs. Jason Quartermaine is never coming back, Anna Lee was practically shoved into an early grave by this show, AJ was shamefully ruined and killed off, Alan sacrificed for that 24 rip-off we got last February, Ned shunted off and now Emily?! They should have just recast!

Instead, all we have left is Edward (betcha Guza is penning his death as we speak), Monica (hardly ever seen) and Tracy is pretty much tied to the Worship Lulu posse anyway.

It really makes me sad how much the current IIC despise this amazing soap family. :angry:

• Members

maybe they wanna get rid of the Q mansion and the figure to do so they mus get rid of the Q's ....

yeah, i can see wdeard going sooner than later. I could see monica, oh wait. who? i dont even remeber what she looked like... and i could see tracy getting a place with luke full on with Lulu shrine and all. and then.. no more Q mansion.

I really do think that either having Jason holding her somewhere to keep her safe from psychoNick or having Helans hold her captive would be great to pull out a year... err febuary... from now.

• Members

I don't buy that they are killing Emily forever. I think that when they're ready to recast that they will tie the whole thing to Helena. It will probably turn out to be something along the lines of Catherine falling/being pushed from the parapet the first time around. They probably want something shocking for his s/l and this is the best idea for them. It enables him to grieve and find a way to move on with someone else....maybe Nadine if she's not another version of her sister and if she sticks around.

• Members

Cat you brought the nails back! I LOATHE the nails. How the hell can you be a medical intern and have nails like that. Idiot.

I like the theory of Helena holding her hostage because I really don't want another Quartermaine (Yes she is a Quartermaine) being killed. Pull a Lucky and bring her back with someone else, preferably a better actress. One who will get a deserved Emmy.

• Members

I don't know what I was thinking when I said Helena because I totally forgot that we have a psychotic gardener on the show now. What are the chances of his leaving his house to go roam about in the Cassadine's and run into Emily? AZ might be the one that ends up removing Emily from our screens. The "fascinating" part might be how the story is told so that people think she's dead and not snatched because chances are that her "death" is going to be pinned on Nikolas.

Archived