TV Guide Canada - Bye Bye Natalia!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, thanks, but I think I need to inform y'all that the "nails" cap is from when Sonny & Emily made sweet wuv for the very first time.

Thought I would trot this out again. In tribute to Natalia -- and the things she had to do for her "craft."

2-17_453.jpg

*slurp, drool*

2-20_051.jpg

Wait. Emily. I just want to inform you... that my Magic Penis could probably cure you of your Recent Rape Trauma.

2-20_055.jpg

I must think about this Monumental Step I'm about to take.

2-20_003.jpg

OK, thought about it.

2-20_064.jpg

Check out the claws.

2-20_063.jpg

Vulcan Mind-Meld.

2-20_068.jpg

Seriously, that manicure! Barbra Steisand must be weeping in envy.

2-20_132.jpg

Ooooo, fog. Se-xay. Is that Kenny G I hear in the background?

2-20_134.jpg

At first I didn't know what this cap represented. It looks like Thor, the Viking God of Thunder, preparing to wipe out Sonny & Emily with a thunderbolt. Alas, dear viewers. It is merely a classy shot of Sonny fumbling with Emily's zipper.

2-20_137.jpg

Emily goes for Sonny's fly. Careful with those, girl.

2-20_144.jpg

No man boobs. Wanna bet that's a body double?

2-20_151.jpg

LOL, yeah. Not awkward at all!

2-20_153.jpg

Sonny coos over Emily's well-cut cords.

2-20_154.jpg

Oh, Sonny... your hands on my cords... are making me burn with desire!

2-20_156.jpg

Off they come. I'm so glad we got a close-up of Emily's freshly-shaved leg and pedicure.

2-20_165.jpg

Oh, class. On the sofa.

And cut to...

2-20_169.jpg

... two minutes later.

2-20_170.jpg

Sonny... I am cured of my Recent Rape Trauma. You are the best lover I ever had!

------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, yeah. Love in the Afternoon it ain't. Still better than the Garden of Love and Pirates of the Caribbean sh!t we had to sit through, though.

• Members

Killing off Emily is a bad move. No one wants to see her come back in a few years not really killed off--it's a tired cliche that soaps need to stop rehashing. You may not care for the actress, but making big splashes such as these rarely work.

• Members

>> No one wants to see her come back in a few years not really killed off--

Presuming, of course, there's a GH to come back to.

Just out of curiosity, where's all this Emily-hate coming from? I know I don't like her, but that's only b/c, she's no longer played by Amber Tamblyn.

I'm sure others have other, more deep-seated reasons. ;)

• Members

I've never really cared for the character but it had nothing to do with AT who was good in the role. I just found Emily annoying and that grew with Zander (even though CB was good as well). They made me want them to run away and never return but alas......

Now with NL it's a bit different. I'm more neutral on the character (I've grown up :lol) but her portrayal is awful. I don't have that hate thing going but I won't be sad to see her go. I don't believe that Emily is going to die anyway so if/when they recast then I hope they make a better choice.

Archived