TV Guide Spoilers

• Members

Sweeps Preview:

AMC:

Ryan over looks a serious crime in order to protect his baby mama Kendall. He also finds himself aboard a private jet flown by crazy Richie who has terminal lukemia and nothing to lose (me: GO RICHIE!)

ATWT:

And Baby makes Five

Paul and Rosanna get hitched, but Paul may have impregnated Craig's gal Meg. Naturally, somebody will mess with the paternity test. Holden and Lily head for divorce court. Nutty moms Barbara and Iris team up for villany

B&B:

The Bold and the Beautiful stages an epic fashion show that ends with Eric choosing between his manic wife, Stephanie, and his new slut-babe Donna. Fan Favorite Todd McKee returns as Jake, and an iconic character is shot.

GH:

Murder at the Ball

Nikolas throws a black-and-white ball climaxing in the death of a top character. The story rewinds 11 hours, then each episode moves forward one hour-ala 24-to reveal what's really happened.

Who's going bye-bye? There's much buzz that it's Nik's ex wife Emilly but ABC is strictly mum

GL:

GL supercouple Gus and Harley end their marriage. Also, dirty sexy money's Daniel Cosgrove returns as Bill and quickly has a shocking tryst.

OLTL:

What a Drag

Baby snatcher Marcie evads the law via an offbeat underground railroad that finds her performing with drag queens in Georgia and getting help from a Katrina family in New Orleans.

Plus, Tuc Watkins, briefly sprung from his gay-neighbor gig on Desperate Houswives, will pop up as chick chaser David Vickers. "it's getting a little confusing." notes Watkins. "I'm straight in the day and gay at night. Sometime around dusk I'm celibate."

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally I think the drag queens and Katrina family stuff sounds great. The story can't be all melodramatic. Sounds like the drag queen is a small comical interlude and the Katrina family is the poignant part.

Ron Carlivati is a humorous guy.

Archived