B&B: Week of Oct. 22 Discussion!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday

Wow! I loved Monday's ep! I am glad that Brooke doesn't want to go after the baby, but accidentally referring to herself as his 'mother' was a nice touch. It was nice to see a little bit of Phoebe (and the super continuity is an added bonus since Phoebe explained she was at Nick's house with Jackie and Thomas during the previous episode, which we were informed she would be the episode before that) even though Ridge now seems to have shorter hair than the previous episode. Loved Eric and Stephanie together, I think we can expect some great stuff from the two of them.

Although, I don't get why it's such a shocker that Ridge will soon find out that Nick and Taylor's son is Brooke's. What, is he going to dump Brooke for this, or is this just meant to show him how perfect Brooke is and once and for all push him in her arms? Hmmm... questions, questions....

By the way, I avoided watching the preview, so please no spoilers!!!! :)

• Members

I'm a little puzzled by Brooke's blase attitude regarding her child. Sure, I can understand her eventually saying "I didn't intend to have a child, and I can't claim him..." but within minutes of finding out, she was fine with letting Taylor have the kid!

And I think Steph's full of bs. Her marriage was far from perfect long before Brooke ever "stole" Eric from her. And her anger at Brooke started the minute she understood she was Beth's daughter. I mean, c'mon...the only reason Steph and Eric are even married is because Felicia was dying.

• Members

Tuesday

Wow, even though I hated what Ridge was doing (trying to convince that Jack is hers), I could understand where he actually came from! And, don't tell anyone, but I'm actually kinda anxious on whether he'll stay with Brooke or not. I loved how Taylor saw Brooke in Jack, but she got past it because of Nick's help and they named their child. And I'm so sorry to say this but the lips! THE LIIIIPS! The Stephanie/Donna confrontation was great, the screen always lights up when those two fight, you really gotta love it! And I agree with all! I want more Katie and Thorne! Can you believe it's been almost two months and still not even a kiss yet? God, how I love it! Heather Tom could be staying more than six months, so I'm really anxious over seeing where they're going to take this. But, for now, I'm perfectly willing to sit back and enjoy the ride.

• Members

Wednesday

Wow, I just can't get enough of this show! Brooke's reaction when she saw Stephanie was so fantastic and I can't wait until tomorrow.

What I want to see next is Stephanie cry (yes, cry) and beg, beg, beg :D

• Members

Well, I thought she was being a little delusional...but before the past couple of days (or at least last week, when Brookie stopped at Ridge's bedroom before the baby shower) Ridge was gently correcting her, and reminding her that he'd proposed to Ash. Then suddenly, Brooke's talking like Ridge is going to leave her because of this "tie" to Nick. I was confuzzled.

I sure don't want Brooke humping Nick again, but I kind of resent the feeling that Brooke is sacrificing any ties to the child in order to have Ridge.

• Members

You're welcome.... :)

I know, it's so weird. You miss one B&B ep and, suddenly, everything's changed! Although I guess the reconciliation was a long way coming, it's been going back and forth for a couple of months. And with Ashley away... well, we all know what that means :D.

Archived