ATWT PreVUE: Week of October 22 Edition

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm happy Emily is back, I can already tell though that I'm not going to like her story :*( And, I'd really like to see some Emily and Rosanna scenes, considering all that went on. I'm sure it will be ignored though because that would mean different people from different stories interacting.

I'm hoping for a false positive where Meg is concerned. I need Paul AND Craig free of her at this point.

What was the point of Kack getting married to get it annuled two weeks later?

• Members

Sigh...the annulment sounds a little too easy to "just" be the end of Kack. I'm almost scared to think what Carly's question is. Because as sure as pumpkins are orange, Pissy will make Carly will look like a bitch.

• Members

Thanks for Posting :)

Carly: Jack will you marry me

Jack: As my one final thing to you (or something like that) Yes

Katie: Jack, Carly is not dieing

Que next storyline.

The Quad: I don't care, boring as all hell

Nuke/Lily/Holden: I hope there is more of this storyline next week than the previous week

Emily/Chris returns: Hopefully it will be interesting

Will/Gwen/Baby/Sofie/Alison/Iris- Something tells me I don't care, or I should not anyway.

• Members

Why would Carjack fans want them to be married with that lie between them? I wouldn't expect Kack fans to be happy if Katie was pregnant, and Jack staying with her out of obligation. It's time for MeanJean to cut the line, and CHOOSE which way this quad is going. I know some people expect "those crazy Carjackers" to be happy with anything that's thrown at us, but I've had more than enough bitterness and acrimony between them in the last year-and-a-half-plus. Jack needs to take some responsibility for his own actions, and having Carly "deceive" him gives him an out. It may not earn him another chance with Katie (and it shouldn't...) but it's a cop out by the writers. They HAD a beautiful story; and they threw it away to insure that Katie is the injured party. Last year when Carly was the cheated upon, she got ONE scene calling Katie and Simon out. Once this hits the fan, every little handmaiden of Katie's will probably get in line to slap Carly down for Katie. *eyeroll*

• Members

I thought it was another one of those "the end justifies the means" kind of thing. Carly will ask Jack to marry her as a last request before dying, he'll foolishly do it and then be stuck once the lie comes out. Much like what I've heard since Jack slept with Carly last week, CarJackers will be saying Jack wouldn't have married Carly if he didn't really want to be married to her. That will justify Carly's actions to many, but certainly, not all.

I'm sure some will see it as Carly only doing what she *has* to do to get Jack back where he belongs... with her. I think many people, namely CarJackers, will believe they can work to get past the lie. All it will take is a little time for Carly to work her way back into Jack's bed and back into his heart. The fact that he'll be miserable until then doesn't seem to be an issue, just as him being miserable now thinking she's going to die isn't one.

In my opinion, none of this has a thing to do with Katie. The problems between Jack and Carly are between Jack and Carly, but then, it always seems easier for some to lay the blame for their problems on someone else. Carly and Jack are just too perfect a couple for the problems to be their own.

And I completely disagree that the reason they threw the "beautiful story" away was to make Katie look like the injured party. Carly is doing what she always does - getting Jack back at all costs. The difference this time is that the "other" woman didn't actually do anything wrong to make people root for Carly. Katie's character hasn't had to go crazy or anything else along those lines in order for CarJack to reunite this time. As far as I can tell, not making Katie the bad guy in it all is the only difference.

• Members

Why is Jack with Carly now? Brad told Jack about Carly. He came running to her. Carly told Jack to leave. Jack wanted to stay with Carly. Jack wants both Katie and Carly disiring him. Even MP said Jack was being an [!@#$%^&*] in the storyline. There are no winners in this storyline. Katie, Jack and Carly are all looking bad in the storyline. Only Brad is looking good. Which is so out of charcter for him. That's Jean's shitty writing for you!!

Archived