DAYS: Wednesday Oct. 17 (US), Tuesday Oct. 16 (Canada)!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As someone else said, the way Marlena said, "I will see you in forever." Wow! I will never forget that line or the way Dee delivered it.

I love Alison Sweeney, I always have and always will. But truly, enough Sami. And like others, not feeling her performance.

I LOL when Stefano brought up Chelsea's driving.

I loved Bo and Hope, and Steve and Kayla, and Sami and Lucas and Belle, in the room with John and Marlena. It was nice to have John's family around him when he died. When I saw Kayla's face, I remembered when she watched Steve "die."

• Members

Nevermind! I'm not gonna go to war over Ms. Hall's acting, and you'll have to ask those other people I mentioned when they started watching because I have no idea! I just know what I've seen posted with regard to THEIR opinions of her. I've been watching off and on for about 24 years now! I have no opinion of her acting really because I don't care, but I do love the show!

• Members

Who's going to war? I'm just curious what you've seen or not... I mean, Roman's death, Sam's death, god, DJ's death (oh my god). Give her something to do and she WILL kick ass. She's shown that over and over. She's been nominated 3 out of 5 pre-Emmy nominations, and she should have won for all three of them. The two times she didn't get nommed was a travesty, and it was because DAYS pissed of the Emmy people (that's why they don't get nommed).

• Members

Yeah, Marlena needs someone new, not Roman, or Don. But that is sometime down the line. I want her to face off with Stefano in an all out war, and for Marlena to take control of her family. Plus, I still think Roman was the one who was driving the car! :) (not a spoiler, just my prediction). Either he was drunk, or Andre programed him, or did something. I want Marlena to face off with John's true killer and have it mean something. It can't be some day player, it has to be a main character that will will have major impact on future story.

• Members

WOW! Where do I start as everyone had superb performances, even ali Sweeney who is usually a terrible weeper.

That last scene was perfection, pure soap perfection. The acting, writing, direction, lighting were all top notch. I had to rewatch it 5 or 6 times. Dee and especially Drake broke my heart something I didn't think was going to happen. I wish the ending would have been different(as others have said), but other than that I loved the eppy from beginning to end even the Jeremy/Nick scenes.

I must admit I almost lost it when Bo was talking to John and after he left his room to show his grief in private. Peter Reckell is very underrated if you ask me. The entire cast was great though, but so far Martha and Peter have been the best. I did shed one small tear because of Bryan Datillo! He made Lucas look so hurt before signing his name on the anullment papers. I was saying to myself now that is the BD I know that can act. He has been sub par until very recently. I guess Ed Scott has something to do with BD different acting choices. I have always felt BD plays the softer, quieter pain better than almost anyone.

I adore Suzanne Rogers so when I saw her on screen I got all giddy, although I wish she would have left from a phone call learning about John's accident. I am just glad Suzanne was on my screen again.

I just want to say it loud and proud, lol, but DAYS is the BEST soap right now and hope others are witnessing it firsthand. Tomorrow sounds to be even better, if that is possible.

I have one question for those who have watched DAYS for awhile, is this one of DAYS best overall weeks or maybe even one of DAYS overall best months in over a decade. I loved the SSK which had some awesome weeks, but IMO DAYS hasn't had this good of a week or month in EONS.

• Members

I've never cried so much....I have cried all week. Of course I am a John and Marlena fan...so it killed me. Deidre and Drake owned their scenes. It was real. I don't want anyone but John coming back into Marlena's life. I want her to go out there and go after whoever ran John down and then I want her to start getting clues that John might not be gone. There are so many ways they could go with this story....and it wouldn't end when she finds him....it would be the beginning. I've heard some very good outlines of what could be....I want to care again. I want to be involved like I was this week. I want some substance.

Archived