Y&R: SOW Spoiler!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's already being setup with tomorrow's show.

Tom: "I'll give you the name of the one who poisoned Lauren if you guarantee my freedom".

Still such a shame, Roscoe Born's Tom Fisher was so enjoyable. Only enjoyable thing about those rotten Fishers.

• Members

OMG, I could wet myself with excitement!

I love Roscoe Born as Tom Fisher -- brilliant casting, wonderful acting. But this story is going to kick so much ass! So many suspect possibilities!

Paul, to protect Ashley. Ashley, to protect Abby and her father. Gloria, to protect herself, her sons, and John. Sheila, to protect her own secrets. Lauren, to protect herself. Michael, to protect his mother and Lauren. Kevin, to protect himself and his family. And who knows what the hell else? There could be some major twist like, say, JACK killing Tom Fisher to protect John and Ashley. John, to protect Ashley and Gloria. Scott, to protect Lauren. As much of a ripple effect as John has had on the town of Genoa City, the possibilities are endless.

So Tom'll be killed at the wedding, eh?

God, I can't wait! I wonder how he'll be killed. Stuffed in a pinata, is my guess!

• Members

I really don't like them writing Sheila out with this story. This could have been the story to redeem Sheila and reintegrate her with the rest of Genoa City.

Sheila's accused of killing Tom, but Scotty doesn't believe it and fights to save her. After all's said and done, it turns out Gloria did it and is hanged. Wishful thinking, never ment to be lol.

And what of the Sheila double? I have the horrible feeling she'll be forgotten.

• Members

When did Tom first slither onto the canvas? RB is a great actor, but I don't care much for Tom anymore. Actually, never cared for him ever, so I don't mind them killing him off.

I bet Sheila will do the deed obviously, but someone, perhaps Michael will get accused and we'll go through a whole lengthy court case and finally, Sheilas' ruse will be uncovered, she'll admit to the killing and will plead insanity.

• Members

I feel the opposite, he sucks the enjoyment out of the Fishers for me. I'm so sick of his blackmailing and smarmy ugly self. Plus I think he looks like he could be Gloria's brother, then again, I do have a friend who just married a girl who looks more like she is his sister than either of them look like their own siblings.

I hope Ashley murders him after finding Abby locked in a closet. I've been hoping he'd lock that Bratt up since he first showed up on the scene.

Archived