AMC: Wednesday, October 3

• Members

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

AllMyChildren.jpg

Today on All My Children...

-Zach’s plot is put into action – by J.R.!

-Krystal and Hannah strike up a friendship.

-Kendall attempts to explain to Erica why her revenge against Greenlee is truly justified.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed the Kendall/Erica scenes today. Sometimes the Erica/Mona vibe is so on the mark, and today was one of those days. Erica's no Mona as that minipulative and amusing "you're going to drive me back to drugs and alcohol" ploy showed, but... I wonder if Mona was amused by that entire back and forth between Kerica? I also wonder when Erica is going to ask herself what would I have done in that situation and get a clue that "Jr." is still scheming! Heh.

Also enjoyed JR/Zach's scenes. I'm pretty sure this plan will backfire on Zach mostly because well JR is in on it - but I enjoyed the evul, plotting tone of their scenes.

Then there was Greenlee/Aidan. I like Aidan's smile - very, very pretty - and uhm I like it when Greenlee talks in a lower voice. I guess I'm attempting to be positive about the show today ;)

The band. Uhm, at least they're only on once a week. The Corrina chick is pretty, she should be the face of Fusion if they're going to continue going for really young models and such.

Anybody have any idea why Adam was so affected by the song?

No Ryannie or Java. That was nice. I missed Weschie a little bit though.

• Members

LOL please don't get offended, but you can take the time to spell names write in your post, but not the thread title?

Urgh, sorry it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Anyways loved the Zach/JR stuff, Kendall & Erica loved them too. Adam & Colby were too cute.

LOL Stuart DID lie

I find it hard to believe that ManHannah would be friends with a hobilly like KWAK. The way she's been written she wouldn't give KWAK the time of day :rolleyes:

• Members

LOL. I did not even notice that. Sorry. I will look out for that next time. :D And I am not offended. :D

I think the Hannah/Krystal friendship is a good thing in Pine Valley right now. We do not have that much close friendships and old ones have ben ruiend. I love to see new friendships emerge.

The Stuart/Adam scenes agian was so sweet! :wub:

• Members

So much to write on!

Ok, first - I LOVED the Erica/Kendall scenes. Even though it might have been fake, I loved how Erica started to break down and think about having a drink/pill - and how Kendall was right there for her to get her to a meeting. The pain and the kneeling down - it really made me yearn for a meaty Erica storyline. Btw, I was so on Erica's side in this argument today. Kendall just needs to forget about Greenlee and be with her kids and not risk getting in legal troubles over this whole thing. Its so obvious that Greenlee is over wanting Spike back anyway - she's all up in Aiden's bed to care anymore.

I really enjoyed the Krystal/Hannah scenes - they were light and refreshing. Nice to see two strong women form a friendship.

Jacob Young looks too orange and greasy.

I KNOW the writers aren't going to rewrite history here and have Zach really save some of Greenlee's eggs....just to give anti-Zendall fans nothing to hold over Zach's head. This is major Zach propping IMO. Not that I'm all against that, I'm just rolling my eyes big time at this... Hopefully I have my facts wrong here.

I couldn't give two shits about these band kids. Their friendship seems so forced with Colby/Sean. I really can't get into any of them - except the song at the end was REALLY good. Anyway - I'm sick of them and I'm SO sick of Dre and his attitude. I HATE how he's the angry black man...any story like this really annoys the hell out of me. There better be a good reason he's all dreary and bitchy - and there better be a good reason why his so-called 'friends' and bandmates put up with his [!@#$%^&*] all the time.

Anyway - the balance lately has been good. It seems like one day you get Ava/JR/Jonathan/Amanda/etc. and the next day you get Krystal/Tad/Colby/Adam/Stuart/etc. Unfortunately almost everyday you're still getting Zendall/Ryannie/Graiden.

• Members

Thank you Erica!

I am very pleased to see her encourage Kendall to put away the revenge scheme she has going against Greenlee. Sure I can understand Kendall wanting revenge on her but she is going about it the wrong way by risking prison time. And is Greenlee worth going to prison? I do not think so. The ditz is barely worth anything and Erica said it best when it would not help her sons if she were to go after Greens. Just spend time with your family, Kendall, and enjoy the moments with them. Someday Greenlee will get what is coming to her (although I must say she and Aidan are great together. He definitely brings out the good in her).

• Members

I loved the K/E scenes too and I was so happy to see Erica talking sense to Kendall after her talk with Jack the day before. Mona would have been proud :D . Though I know Erica's comment about drinking or taking a pill was for Kendalls benefit, a part of me wondered if this would actually happen at some point. It seems pretty clear to me that Kendall will setup Greenlee to look like a stalker and may even make it appear that Greenlee takes Spike again, and she'll be arrested. Erica will be caught in the middle because she will know that Greenlee is innocent this time but if she talks than Kendall is blamed and of couse she won't do that. Jack will be furious when he finds this out and if Kendall does go to jail, maybe Erica does fall off the wagon for a bit. Anyone else get that feeling?

• Members

If she does fall off the wagon, just as long as she does not become a Las Vegas showgirl again then I am all for it :)....I seriously laughed at that storyline only because it was so friggen ridiculous seeing a near 60 year old woman prance around like she is in her early 30s wearing too tight costumes that probably weighed more than her herself.

• Members

For once this week, I watched nearly the entire episode except for Greenlee/Aidan.

I wish Erica had really been tempted to have a pill or a drink. It's been too long since she's mentioned her addiction and as said previously, it could be a great storyline for Susan Lucci if it doesn't sink to the level of that stupid Vegas showgirl plot.

I found it ironic that Erica of all people would be advocating forgiveness over revenge. I'm just glad Kendall stuck to her plan in the end.

Zach/JR were very good. I hope Zach doesn't really have Greenlee's embryos because the thought of a Rylee offspring disgusts me!

I can see Hannah opening up to Krystal as one would talk to a bartender, but I don't want to see them become friends. Hannah can do better than her.

Colby & Adam's scenes with the band left me cold. I just don't care about any of the band members and I'd rather see more of Colby & Sean together. ITA that Dre's secret is annoying. Why would his friends put up with his attitude all the time?

Archived