ATWT: Carly Spoiler from SOD

• Members

I can't say I like this story line at all. The writing has been weak with Maura's illness...I mean one scene with Ro and one with Gwen? Strange how I haven't seen her interact with JJ or Sage at all. And now they're trying to have us believe that after everything she went through to be friends again with Jack that she would lie to him about being better? I hate this. It's horrible. I don't know how much more of this storyline I can take. It's getting really hard to sit through an episode of this show. And I don't understand it because it has the actors on it to make it the best soap on television. Wouldnt it have been nice for Jack to reopen all his feelings that he's shutdown for Carly and realize how lucky he is to have another chance with her instead of the stupid version of her not telling him she's better? I hate this!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I was tuning back in to watch Carly's illness, but after reading what tptb are doing to Carly's character, I am done, once again. I can't stand how they keep ruining Carly...come on! Do they hate her that much, to show that she never learns? :angry:

If this backfires on Carly (and I know it will, like it always does) they'd better at least write her as a strong, single woman, and not this weak, dependant woman who NEEDS Jack to survive.

Maybe then I'll start watching again. <_<

• Members

I hope that is the way it plays out. Does your crystal ball tell you how Jack will react. True to form would be to get pissed and want nothing to do with her, but if we really could get the "unexpected" then that would be his understanding why she had to do it, as long as she didn't keep the secret too long.

• Members

This is the thing:

Brad knows about the fact that Carly isn't dying... What will HE DO? That's the thing right here. Will he tell Carly to keep quiet so he can win Katie by having her constantly leaning on him whenever she's disappointed about Jack putting her on hold while he goes to Carly....Or will he set Carly up by revealing the truth to Jack?

• Members

Sadly I think Brad will reveal the truth to Katie. There is also a spoiler out there from one of the recent mags that Brad has a secret that he confesses to Katie and I am afraid this is it. The last thing I want to see is Katie be the one to tell Jack, unless of course Jack would say it doesn't matter Fluffy I still want Carly :lol:

• Members

Unfortunately, my crystal ball is broken. I want to believe Carly's lie just won't matter, given the dire-ness of her circumstances Jack will just be too thrilled to care. What I'll settle for is that Jack does get pissy with her, but then Carly just lets loose and nails Jack on his attitude these past months since she's come home. And she tells him flat out, he's a damn liar, and he wouldn't have kissed her (ANY of the times he did) if he hadn't had feelings for her all along, and makes him admit his feelings for Katie are all a sham.

I hope that because this is in Montana, that it's a signal that some healing is starting with Carjack. I don't really see how Jack can kiss Carly, move into her house, and then follow her to Montana, and end up estranged AGAIN over some "lie" Carly told. Carly needs to know the truth---whether it's pity or love on Jack's part---for all their sake's.

I think it's a given Brad tells Katie. Brad's been the unselfish keeper of secrets for the last month or so...it doesn't make sense that after proclaiming "he wants Katie to be happy", he'd lie to her now. And Pissy declared we had to see growth in Brad to trust him and his feelings for Katie. Ergo, he will do the "right" thing. I've got a feeling it won't matter. Katie will think it will, because ever since Carly returned, she's listened to Jack say "this is the last straw with Carly..." every week. She thinks she's won, because (basically) she hasn't EVER lied to Jack. She thinks that's enough to keep him. LOL...she is a fool.

• Members

She's just doing what she's secretly wanted to do all along...but somehow I doubt she'll end up polishing Brad's anything just yet. Saint Katherine of Oakdale would never cheat on her new husband. And by "new", I mean before the 30 day return policy expires. TIIC aren't going to make Katie the bad one in all of this. Unfortunately. But I think this means Kack is Dead! Yea!!!

Archived