ATWT: SOD: Noah/Luke/Winston/Dusty/Lily/Holden spoilers

• Members

http://z13.invisionfree.com/vanhansis/inde...?showtopic=2620

ATWT's Noah finally came out to his homophobic father, Winston, last week, with surprising results. "Winston had a much more positive reaction than Noah was expecting," says Jake Silbermann (Noah), whose character is delighted when the colonel accepts Holden's invitation to have dinner with the Snyders. At the farm, Lily and Holden welcome their son's new boyfriend and his father, but Winston (who murdered Cheri and shot Dusty to keep the secret) spends the evening secretly seething with hatred for Luke. When he invites Luke on an impromptu weekend getaway, the boys are thrilled. Unfortunately, "The whole fishing trip is part of the colonel's plan to take Luke out and shoot him -- totally unbeknownst to Noah, who's so excited and touched," explains Silbermann.

"It's the fishing trip of doom!" jokes Van Hansis (Luke). "Luke has always been one of the most gullible people in Oakdale, so it's not out of his character to take it at face value that Colonel Mayer has done this incredible turnaround. He has a little bit of reservation, but I think he's so excited that he kind of lets his happiness blind any sense of doubt. He's wanted a boyfriend for a long time and he thinks, at least, that he's getting what he wants."

Meanwhile, Lily has already gotten a bad vibe from Winston when Dusty -- who was left for dead in a junkyard --- stumbles in and collapses at her feet. Before passing out, he manages to implicate the colonel, but a panicked Lily realizes that her son has already left with the murderer.

Indeed, the group arrives at a remote cabin in the woods, which was taped at the same Staten Island location as last summer's Raven Lake "slasher" camp storyline ("Luke should never go back there -- only bad things happen!" laughs Hansis), though the scenes are set elsewhere. When Noah heads back to the car for a minute, Winston makes his move: He takes aim at Luke with his rifle. "Luke is gathering firewood," says Hansis. "All I know is I did a lot of takes with a gun pointed at me. Let me tell you, it is not fun!"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow!! We knew something was coming, but I never expected to see Luke get shot with a rifle!

I wish Van would've said where the rifle was aimed so we'd have some kind of idea where the injury is.

Edited: Back up a sec. Isn't it supposed to be an accident?

• Members

The storyline is primarily the set up to get the older cast involved: Holden/Lily/Dusty

It's also the primary way to use the Nuke storyline as a way to break up Holden and Lily (due to the whole involvement in helping Dusty clear his name while putting Luke in danger)...

They used the whole blackmarketing kidney storyline as a way to bring Lily and Holden together, so you should know that they will use this storyline to be the thing to tear them apart.

Luke will never truly have a storyline all his own without then using it to involve other parties.

Archived