Y&R: Drucilla, Neil, Karen, Lily, Devon, Daniel, Amber, Danny

• Members

I don't read spoilers, just go by what seen on Y&R.

Is Lily pregnant with Daniel's child? Please tell me she isn't.

Is Devon still lusting after his adoptive sister by distancing himself from or using his new girlfriend as a front? Please tell me he isn't.

Are Daniel & Amber going to have sexual intercourse as a way to "comfort" each other over their breakups? Please tell me they aren't.

I have this feeling that Drucilla will "appear" very, very soon just as Neil & Karen are becoming closer to each other. Is Rowell returning?

Speaking of "returns", is Danny Romalotti heading back to help out his son?

I'd love to get inside LML's head to see how she thinks. Some of her stories have good foundations but she fails to build on them (Senate race; Jana's return). Her other stories are just ill-conceived (Gloria's machinations/Jeffrey Bardwell). LML needs serious help...now.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are just their thoughts based on what they have been watching on the show.

I do know that they are thinking of having a possible Kevin/Colleen OR Kevin/Amber pairing.

There has NOT been any talk about having Victoria Rowell returning... there was talk about wanting to get Tonya Lee back as well as negotiations to keep Peter Bergman on the show (contract negotiations).

But there's nothing mentioned about any of the following possibly happening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Do you really think CBS/SONY or Rowell would allow a Drucilla recast? Vanessa Marcil told ABC Daytime that if they ever recasted Brenda Barrett, she would never appear on GH, OLTL or AMC. It would be a highly controversial move that backfires in their face. Drucilla Barber Winters is unrecastable.

I don't know how intense the dislike is b/w Rowell & Khalil. Does anyone?

Is it true that whenever St. John's contract was up for renewal, Rowell was his biggest supporter and that St. John was more passive about contract negotiations than his colleagues?

Archived