ATWT: Opening Question

• Members

I was trying to watch it on InnerTube but it got scrambled. I did notice that the opening is shortened to just the title with no music. Is this on the TV version? If it is then it just proves that the makers of the opening can't update it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They have shown the opening since using the title card. I actually like it better (or at least as much) as the opening. Which isn't really saying a lot. Now I wish they'd skip the mid-show bumpers...which will probably happen if the ratings get any lower.

• Members

On Canadian tv they stopped showing the "coming up on ATWT" thing that they do mid way thru which made me so mad (do they have such little fiath in the quality of their show to keep people watching that they have to have highlights for the next 30 mins?) are those still on the US airings?

I do have to say now that I watch and tape regularly again cuz of not wanting to miss any Noah/Luke the show seems budget wise on the same level, really, as GL which is saying pretty bad. The lighting etc is still better than ABC soaps but the repitition of sets (why is EVERYONE at the Snyder farm except those who actually LIVE there?--and that outdoor cafe set looks SOOO cheap and indoors) is just too much

• 3 weeks later...

Archived