If GH won't use Robin Christopher...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Id love to see Robin back at AMC but I think this might be more her decision than ABC. She is settled on the west coast. She has a family with 2 kids now and she's made it her home for the past 6 years. She's not alone and its not easy to just uproot everyone and move. Selfishly, I wish she would though bc Id loved to see her over at AMC with the Chandlers bc Skye has no more place on GH

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'd like Skye to remain in Port Charles so Tracey, Monica & Edward can berat her over causing Alan's death. I want Skye to feel complete guilt for her part in the Metro Court disaster. And possibly a custody battle in which the Quartermaines take Lila Rae (why did she name that child after Lila?) away from her. She's a bitch to the core & she should pay for her sins.

• Members

I might be in the minority here, but I thought Skye's OLTL stint was the best stint that character had in comparison to her last AMC stint and her current stint on GH.

I like Skye, but I also see AMC like GH not knowing what the hell to do with her. So much has happened to that character since her last time on AMC, would she be effective if she were to come back?

I seem to recall an interview where Robin said she doesn't see herself moving back to NYC and after what happened on 9/11 she's doesn't see herself in a busy city like that ever again.

• Members

I'm a huge Skye fan and I had great hopes when they paired her w/Alcazar. For once I thought I'd get a "smart savvy mob non-bimbo or bimbette. It was going great then she virtually disappeared then I saw a lot of Amelia and Kate. Why is this show so pairing "driven"? I like romance don't get me wrong however my deal is, let the "drama" drive it, let it lead me. Maybe I'm wrong but in my perception they can't write women well with out being attached...Diane is a good example of me being wrong . so?

0306_10014808168.gif

• Members

I feel what you're saying -- totally agree -- but that's how it is with all soaps. Even on message boards, before a new character appears, people are already talking about "Who can they pair _____ up with?"

It's as if people who are single simply don't matter. I've been single for almost three years. I would love to see a character simply have a story where it's not "relationship driven" and just get to know who they are as a their own person.

We need a LOT more stories on ALL the soaps where characters are allowed to be independent so we can get to know them for who they are -- rather than for who they're paired with.

I wish All My Children would STOP trying to pair Aidan Devane up with people because his portrayer, Aiden Turner, simply doesn't have romantic chemistry with anyone his character is paired up with. Being romantic and "Sexy" and "love in the afternoon-ish" isn't Turner's strong point. His strong point is playing a private detective, ex-special ops agent. But, unless they "pair him up" with somebody, he's on the backburner and disappears for weeks at a time. Instead of TPTB using the magic that is Tad and Aidan's friendship/business partnership, they just ignore all that.

Archived