If GH won't use Robin Christopher...

• Members

Well, I guess I am in the minority with you! I loved Skye on OLTL. Skye was such a dark character, and during her stint, OLTL was not just dark, it was BLACK! She fit in perfectly, and interacted perfectly with Max, Ben, Todd and Blair. Remember when Blair soaked Skye's head in a toilet? Or when Skye cut off Blair's hair? LOL!!!! OLTL's Skye was pathetic, desperate and funny. It sounds like she is being wasted on GH.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a slap in the face b/c Skye should have promised her daughter that by naming her after a woman she deeply admired & respected, she would do everything in her power to keep her safe & teach her the right way to live. Requesting that your child's dad be murdered is not the right way to live. Skye needs to be punished, along with Sonny, Jason & Trevor.

• Members

Since John Bolger played Gabe McNamara on Another World, have him become involved with Rae Cummings (Linda Dano) so they can sue for custody of Lila Rae. It'll be a three-way battle for the so-called namesake of Lila.

People b*tch & moan about how evil Sonny & Jason are & their monstrous behavior. Why isn't Skye being called out for REQUESTING the murder of her daughter's father? Why aren't people appalled by her opening the door to let Jason into the house so that he may murder Lorenzo (she knew his intention)? Why aren't people disgusting with her singing a lullaby to her daughter as she heard Lorenzo being murdered? Is it because Sonny/Jason/Carly/Jerry = BAD, and all others = GOOD?

Archived