ATWT: Friday August 31 discussion

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sucks. I can't watch it because I don't have CBS for some reason. And its a Luke/Noah/Maddie day! I hope it comes back on by Wednesday. I have one more week of Passions left and I don't like One Life to Live.

• Members

It's sucky quality...not only that but Friday's episode is sucky so far too.

Lily has nerve to sit there talking about how it's like talking to a brick wall when it comes to giving advice to Carly...Um, look in the freakin mirror Lily...when it comes to taking the advice of others, you are Dumb, Deaf and Clueless... :lol:

• Members

That CHEAP camera looks like pure poo! And the new lighting? Even worse! All that gold looks so harsh on the actors and makes their teeth look yellow. WHY would ANYONE copy AMC?! I thought ATWT was one of the best looking soaps, but that is just awful. I hope it is a (failed) experiment and not meant to stay.

WTF?!

I actually don't mind Friday's episode so far. I'm just so happy that my faves Holden and Lily finally seem to have a story. Lily is as thick as pig [!@#$%^&*], but Martha Byrne makes me love and root for her. Besides, Holden is being such a dick. I think he just doesn't want to be with her which is why he made such a big deal of her helping Carly.

• Members

If you don't read spoilers you won't know what I mean, but everything fit really well together today, sort of like a soap opera should be, you will know what I mean really soon. Needless to say I loved today's show(minus the shacking, which is gone next week thankfully).

Archived