How'd you find SON?

Dr. Jay S.W.

• Members

I was on a mission of sorts when I first came to SON. At that time in 2005, the SON top 10 was at it's prime, and I remember coming over here and bugging Errol and Toups and Nubia and Ryan for that matter a little bit. I came up short but loved the board and ended up staying.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:)

Bringing more people is definitely a good thing. Just gotta market this board in a way that appeals to those with class, tact, and genuine love of soap opera rather than those on a quest of widespread misery and aggrevation.

• Members

I found the board through King's blog in June of '06. I was google searching something and his blog was actually one of the results LOL. So I began to read it and found the board, so I decided I wanted to join mainly to write a blog several days after I found it.. Then I found the board had SUCH nice people and began to post on there.

And here I am today. :D

• Members

I was asked a couple of times by Chandler to join SON, but I didn't want to at the time. But, he did convince me to give SON a shot, and I had a blast posting here. The memories of the playing field will remain in my memories. It will be 2 years next month. I'm glad he convinced me to join

• Members

Actually, I didn't find SON....someone from SON found me....Actually, I was on another board and Ryan was posting previews over there... I chatted with him...he told me about this cool board, and I came on board....I didn't think that I would not only become a staff member of the board, but also come across some wonderful friends on here as well.

I think a majority of folks that i have met and become close with have been through Ryan and through posting on various threads here....

Archived