The Tennis Thread

Toups

• Members

I'm really beginning to hate this [!@#$%^&*] cheater.  Once Mannarino won the 3rd set, the little sh!t took a 7.5 minute bathrooms break.  He was boo'd upon his return.  

1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

Now it’s raining inside the upper decks of Arthur Ashe.

I’m in NYC now. Can’t remember rain this hard, and we had a tornado warning.

Prayers up, my friend   Be safe. 

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• ChitHappens

• DramatistDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
14 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

I'm really beginning to hate this [!@#$%^&*] cheater.  Once Mannarino won the 3rd set, the little sh!t took a 7.5 minute bathrooms break.  He was boo'd upon his return.  

Thanks, you and @Vee (saw you posted this video in the Politics thread). Safe and sound up here in Washington Heights. Ida isn’t playing:

They said they’re gonna put Schwartzman/Anderson on Ashe but Kerber will have to wait until tomorrow.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members
10 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Very proud of himself - gloated in the press conference afterward as well.  There might be a player on tour that can single-handedly change the way they think of Joker.  I would almost relish it, to see them behind Joker in a vs. Titsy match.  And have Joker take repeated bathroom breaks, or take one first.  

• Members
17 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

@Faulkner your guy Kei going 5 sets again.

Indeed. And was up two sets and served for it in the third. Ridiculous. At least he won, but he’ll face a buzzsaw in the next round.

Michael Chang looks better the older he gets.

The ESPN folks hate Jenson Brooksby’s grunting LOL. Usually they cape for great young American hopes.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Indeed. And was up two sets and served for it in the third. Ridiculous. At least he won, but he’ll face a buzzsaw in the next round.

Michael Chang looks better the older he gets.

The ESPN folks hate Jenson Brooksby’s grunting LOL. Usually they cape for great young American hopes.

I love the hate for the grunting. They want their precious rich boy robot to win.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Taylor has come unglued.

Been a while since I’ve seen Carballes Baena play. Always thought he was hottish.

The grunting has gotten to Robot Fritz. He complained about the grunting to the umpire and the ESPN gang was complaining too.

Hate Baena game but he is cute.

And Shapo has some nice big pecs btw..