The Tennis Thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Last night/early morning was painful.

Thiem won more points and had more winners and still lost. 

The media is finally giving Thiem some respect and so are the non believers(tennis fans) of his game.  It's a shame only one match of his was shown on TV. I was able to see his match against Anderson on TV as well. This whole ESPN plus mess needs to end. So many matches weren't shown.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have to LOL at tennis fans saying that Cilic is back on the juice again.....LOL

The Kei vs Cilic match is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wait for Kei to go limping off the court with another injury....Cilic was in control of the match and let a pathetic Kei back in......and can Chang stop with the fake semi claps for Kei when he wins a point?

Since all my favorites are gone....hoping DelPo wins it all although he is fav of mine....

Well ESPN isn't doing the sport any favors either by not showing 3/4 of the matches being played. How is someone suppose to get interested in the sport when the same ones are shown every time? Especially if passing viewer doesn't like that player shown 24/7

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Waits for Kei's next injury.....I'll give it less than a year before he is complaining about something hurting......he could barely handle the heat today.......well at least he is almost at his goal...he wanted to reach the top 10 again...he is at #12......what a boring semifinal between him and the Devil.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

DelPo better wins this!!