Christopher Goutman needs to be fired too!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! I love how you had to make a thread for Goutman too, Ron.

Personally, I think that P&G should've never gotten rid of Felicia Menei Behr, just to have Goutman switch over to ATWT, when AW was axed.

If Robert Calhoun came back to soaps, I'd want him back on ATWT. He was responsible for golden eras at both ATWT and GL. however, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Jay would kill me for this because he's probably want her back at OLTL, but I think Linda Gottlieb would be great at ATWT. She was fantastic on OLTL in the early 90's. I'm sure, if given the chance she'd do wonders on ATWT as well. Gary Tomlin would be another fantastic choice and I'm sure he'd inject some of his trademark humor into the show.

• Members

I disagree, Tomlin was once head writer on another traditional P&G soap, Search For Tomorrow. If he could pull off his creative vision on that show, I'm sure he can adjust to ATWT.

ETA: P&G also wanted Tomlin to replace Paul Rauch on GL in 2003, but plans fell through. I'm sure they'd be interested in him for ATWT, if the opportunity presented itself.

Archived