ATWT: Casting news- What role the inturn winner will play

• Members

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/atwt/about/casting/

The winner of the second season of InTurn, RYAN SERHANT, joins As the World Turns in the role of Evan Walsh IV. Evan is a young biochemist who will try to convince Craig to expand Worldwide into the cutting edge medical and health field. Look for Ryan to appear in early November.

Hmm, maybe changes are being made, this is going way back history wise, JP never wrote anything for Evan Walsh the third at all did she?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I'm most intrigued by so far is that that means Craig manages to hold onto WW through November. Which means whatever Paul's plan is must not work - Craig's not in jail and still in charge.

So, this is Evan Walsh's son. Evan Walsh had a one nighter with Emily, a relationship with Rosanna, and a thing with Babs according to a character profile I read.

I also wonder if this is related to the show bringing back Chris, a doctor, if they are launching what appears to be some kind of medical thing?

• Members

*groan* Don't get me wrong, this guy was better (I thought) than the other two finalists. But if he gets a significant role on this show, they've done nothing but beef up a role for a good-looking kid, who may or may not be able to act.

• Members

Ok...good idea but they need to bring back his dad for a short time, Greg Watkins. And if they bring his aunt Connor back played by Allison Rice Taylor.......I will flip out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived