OLTL: The Countdown to the 9999 and 10000 Episodes

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is just great....and they are hitting all the right notes with the history....

Viki, Kevin, and Joey visiting Joe Riley's grave.

Asa constantly firing Nigel, only to rehire him.

Dorian and Joey's affair.

Max and Blair's history.

And more...

• Members

I, too, feel that they rushed things. Today should have been about the Buchanans and everyone else finding out about Asa's death, and coming together as a family. Tomorrow should have been when everyone came back for the funeral.

• Members

It was GOOD. Wasn't GREAT, but good. They rushed things ridiculously. Today should have been the immediate, local family and town mourning and tomorrow should have been the funeral. Some things I noticed were:

-Where was Nash? Jess's hubby wouldn't come to his wife's grandpa's funeral? And what about Cole and Starr? Cole's been staying there and Starr should have gone with Blair.

I did like alot of it though. Joey and Dorian were just crackling with chemistry in their scene, and the lines at the end:

Dorian: I think we're locked in!

Viki: Oh, what else is new?

I wish this could have been a longer story, but it's still better than anything on in the past few months.

• Members

Ya know? I mean damn, we are never going to be able to be as good as the "best times" because those were the "best" times. [!@#$%^&*], at least they tried. We could have just gotten a funeral with no Joey, or Kevin,or Chord, and we really got treats with Max and Alex. We got flashbacks and history mentions. I agree, this should have been a weeklong event, but it wasn't and the show gave me all that I could ask for and I am satisfied with it.

Archived